Venti oneshot (not part of main story)

This is just a short little fantasy that I can't stop thinking about, so here I am writing it down. Venti isn't a vampire in this one btw.

"Venti!" A familiar voice called out the name of Mondstadt's best bard. The said bard's breath hitched at that voice calling out his name, and he quickly spun around.

The well-known Honorary Knight ran towards the bard, arms outstretched for a hug. The bard opened his arms as well, a wide smile on his face.

The Honorary Knight crashed into the bard, and they tumbled onto the grass, giggling and hugging each other tightly. A wave of giddiness came over both of them the second that they felt the others' arms around them.

They sat up and for a while, they just gazed at each other with love in their eyes, love that would be so obvious to anybody else, but they were oblivious to each others' love.

After gazing at each other for who knows how long, the Honorary Knight and the bard hugged each other tightly once more.

"I missed you so much..." Venti whispered to you, never letting you go.

"I missed you too..." you whispered back to him. You rested your head on his chest so that you could hear his reassuring heartbeat, but to your surprise his heart was racing just as fast as yours and you could hardly make out the rhythm.

"Your heart, it's beating faster than normal." You said quietly. The bard responded with a quiet, although somehow nervous, giggle.

"I-I'm just so excited to see you again..." Venti whispered shyly. "I-I really missed being able to hug you like this everyday..."

You smiled. Venti had always been shy around you, and you had always found it adorable. To you, the cutest thing in the world was Venti holding a bouquet of Cecilias out to you, while tilting his head downwards in an attempt to hide the blush adorning his face, but also looking up at you hopefully. It was truly an image you could never forget.

"I missed that too." You said. You and Venti held each other under the big tree of Windrise until the sun had set under the horizon, just enjoying each other's company and falling in love even more.

I hoped you liked this! If any of you want something like this in the future, don't hesitate to ask! As a Venti simp, I have hundreds of these little scenarios floating around my head all day.