His weird behaviour

A week later,

Haseena has already joined her duty and as per Anubhav's order two guards always go with her wherever she goes.Anubhav was trying his best to find about the person's whereabouts who had sent him the message.

It was lunch time,Haseena was having her lunch in the canteen with her friends Avni,Ashish,Tiya, ved and their new friend Laksh(the one whom Avni was talking about having crush on Haseena.
Refer to chapter: The dinner.)

Her guards were standing at the canteen door keeping an eye on her and the surroundings.

"Boss ka phone hain."Jaggu,one of the guards, told his partner.

"Jii sir boliye.."

"Haseena kahan hain?Woh phone kyun nahi utharahi?Thik hain na woh?"

"Jii sir..madam yaha canteen mein doston k saath lunch kar rahi hain."Jaggu answered.

"Dikhao unhe"

Jaggu switched the call to video call and panned the phone camera towards direction where Haseena and her friends were sitting.

Anubhav sighed in relief seeing her alright but soon a frown appeared on his face when he saw Laksh's hand on Haseena's shoulder(in a friendly manner)and her laughing out loud on something he whispered in her ear.He clenched his fist as anger and jealousy took over him...his mind travelled to Avni's word.The very next day after the dinner at her place he had enquired about the boy and found out Laksh to be the one.He diconnected the call angrily.

Jaggu sighed..he understood that his boss was angry.
———————
Evening,

Haseena came back home but couldn't find Anubhav in their room..one of the servants told her that he's in study..She thought he might be busy so didn't disturb him and went to change.

As she came out of the washroom her phone started ringing.

"Laksh isswaqt kyun phone karraha hain?"She murmured and picked up the call.

"Haan Laksh bolo..hello?!hello?!"She moved to the balcony as there was a sudden network issue.

"Haan bolo?"

"Haseena recent hardware development ka data tumhare paas hain na..mail kar sakti ho?"

"Abhi laptop mein charge nahi hain...raat tak bhejein toh chalega?

"Ya sure no problem"

"Tum abhi tak office mein ho?"Haseena questioned

"Aur nahi toh kya...khadoos Nitin jaan k piche pada hain...aaj yeh kaam khatam karke hi ghar jaunga."He said and Haseena chuckled.

"Okay bye,over work karke tabiyat nahi bigadna"she said

"Yaa..thank you..bye."

Disconnecting the call Haseena turned to find Anubhav standing right behind her.She gasped.

"Anu,aapne Dara Diya..aise piche aakar kon khada hota hain!"

"Kab lauti aap?"

"Kuch der pahele...aap study mein the toh socha disturb nahi karte toh fresh hone chale gaye."She said smiling.

"Disturb nahi karna chahti hain..ya phir milna hi nahi tha."he asked plainly.

"Kya!"she was taken aback at his comment.

"Anubhav hum fresh hokar aapse hi milne wale the..par Laksh ka call aaya use ek urgent mail bhejna hain humein..aap aisi baat kyun kar rahe hain?Kuch hua hain kya?"she asked worried.

"Kuch nahi" he took her in a tight hug hiding his face in the crook of her neck.She was startled for a moment then wrapped her hands around him.she gently stroke his hairs.