chapter 1

8:57 Am Tuesday Morning~

Today was a day you did not want to go school but y'know how life is.

So as you were sleeping peacefully you later then had a rude awakening by your older brother Kyoto. "Y/n wake yo bald headed ass up before we're late!" your brother yelled. 'Its was too damn early to be getting up but you aint want his old ass to snitch' so you sat up lazily. You then started to do your lil morning routine brushing you teeth, make-up, etc.

After you finished all of that you proceeded to take your bonnet off and start to detangle your hair, which took more time then needed.

(when you finish your hair and got yo outfit with some makeup if yw👩🏾‍💻

"Girl we bouta be late cuz you can't get it together!" kyoto yelled from downstairs as you grabbed your bag and left your lovely room, then walked downstairs right past kyoto to his car

"Girl we bouta be late cuz you can't get it together!" kyoto yelled from downstairs as you grabbed your bag and left your lovely room, then walked downstairs right past kyoto to his car. You look to see kyoto storm to the driver side and unlock both doors, so you both can get in the car.

Before you could even have any silence to yourself kyoto broke it as usual "why you woke up so damn late? stayed up all night talking to that boy?" he questioned.

"I was actually playing fire boy and water girl on my computer" you told him a white lie. Well, you were technically talking to him since you had to call him so he could understand how to play the easiest game. "mhmm, yeah" kyoto said giving you the side eye as he pulled up to the school.

Before you left the car you grabbed your bag and make sure you have everything with you "isn't that him right there" he pointed to gon, "what was his name? go? green? gone?" he tried to remember the name of one of your friends  "ion be call him by his first name" you told him as you got out the car.

"Then what do you call him!?" kyoto yelled as you closed the door so you ain't have to hear his mouth. "she wanna be friends with all these boys but don't wanna tell me bout them" kyoto said under his breath as he drove off.

"Aloe!" you yelled to get gon's attention, he then turned around to see you jogged up to him, ready to embrace him into a big hug. "I told you to stop calling me that.." he pouted at the nickname you gave him. "Not with your hair still lookin like this" you laughed, feeling on his spiky hair.

Gon would always wait for you to get to school no matter what the time was, unless it was lunch time and you finally didn't come. This time the both of you missed half of first period.

"Come on we'll be marked absent if we don't hurry!" Gon yelled as he grabbed your hand and draged you to first period, which was language arts. "Boy slow down, you goin' mess up my hair!" you yelled at gon.