Powers

Yes, this doesn't have a harem. I decided that it wouldn't fit Izuku/Jiren's character in the slightest. If you don't like that then feel free to click off now, if not, well enjoy how overpowered Izuku is gonna be.

Izuku Midoriya (Pre training):

Powers:One For AllMental ProwessTrained MusclesImmense StaminaImmense StrengthImmense SpeedImmense DurabilityAdaptabilityLeadership SkillsIndomitable Will

Powers:
One For All
Mental Prowess
Trained Muscles
Immense Stamina
Immense Strength
Immense Speed
Immense Durability
Adaptability
Leadership Skills
Indomitable Will

Can only wield One For All at 5% without hurting himself.

Izuku Midoriya (Post Training):

(The one in the back)

After being betrayed by (almost) everyone he loves, that once bright look from his eye has faded. His hair has grown out a bit due to not as much self care, his skin is tattered and bruises. Finally he has grown about five inches taller.

Powers:

Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attacks.

Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels.

Kiai - A burst of ki used to repel targets.

Power Impact - Izuku's signature move, Izuku fires a red-orange ki blast in the form of a fireball. It starts out relatively small but expands massively upon impact. While powered up greatly he can fire it like a normal ki blast but then it increases in size massively.

Counter Impact - After successfully blocking an opponent's attack, Izuku teleports to his distracted opponent and surrounds them within a sphere of ki, electrifying them before it detonates.

Colossal Slash - Izuku gathers ki in both hands and combines them into a single powerful sphere and lifts it above his head before launching it at the opponent.

Energy Punch - Izuku charges his fists with red ki and launches powerful punches. These are simply Izuku's normal punches when he is displaying a hint of his true power.

Blazing Magnetron - Izuku generates a volcanic explosion, then charges his fist with massive energy and delivers a punch that triggers a massive explosion.

Energy Barrier - Izuku's ki is powerful enough to serve as a barrier against considerably weaker attacks.

Invisible Eye Blast - Izuku's ki is so intense, that even by releasing it through his glare, he can unleash a force blast able to repel all but the strongest of enemy attacks.

Burst Impact - Izuku swings his fist, creating a fiery shockwave that engulfs its target.

Pure Progress - Through sheer determination and his immeasurable potential, he is able to improve his performance - letting him better adapt to his opponent's abilities - in short periods of time, allowing him to rapidly increase his reaction time and combat efficiency.

Power Up - Izuku has the ability to increase his combat abilities by focusing his ki. His control over it is also remarkably high, able to summon tremendous amounts instantly and with no visible effort. Once unleashing the true force of his power, Izuku's body admits a red aura that takes on a texture similar to that of fire and an additional layer, appearing as if he is literally burning with a double aura.

Unrivalled Strength

Unrivalled Stamina

Unrivalled Speed

Unrivalled Durability

Unrivalled Determination

Mental Prowess

Adaptability

One For All 100%

Fa Jin - The Quirk of the third user. This Quirk allows Izuku to build up and store kinetic energy as he moves. He can later release this stored energy as an explosive burst of speed and power.

Danger Sense - The Quirk of the fourth user, Hikage Shinomori. This Quirk allows Izuku to detect threats in the surrounding area.

Blackwhip - The Quirk of the fifth user, Daigoro Banjo. This Quirk allows Izuku to generate tendrils of black energy from his body that are good for grappling. It is useful for grabbing things from long distances, as well as increasing Izuku's mobility.

Smokescreen - The Quirk of the sixth user, En. This Quirk allows Izuku to generate a thick cloud of smoke. This smoke can cover a very wide area and obscure peoples' vision.

He also has float but as he can use ki to fly, it serves no real purpose.

This Izuku is going to be unfairly overpowered, I am warning you now.