Chapter 1

~Third Person P.O.V~

The last week of internships Izuku had taken on himself was surprising to say the least, from meeting All Might's mentor all the way to fighting the Hero killer Stain with his friends Ida and Shoto. They were discharged from the hospital last night and now Izuku was walking to school... however the atmosphere felt different, it was as if there was something inside Izuku telling him to prepare himself. He had already heard the news about Ida's hands, however what was about to come was nothing compared to that.

He opened the class 1-A door and was greeted by everyones stares... their cold and judging glares. Even Mr Aizawa was glaring at him along with All Might and Nezu who were in the classroom for some reason.

Izuku: "Hey guys! What's wrong?"

Ida: "SILENCE TRAITOR!"

Kirishima: "And I thought you of all people was manly."

Jiro: "Does our trust mean nothing to you?!"

Izuku was stunned to stay the least, the inched forwards with sweat dripping down his forehead before speaking.

Izuku: "W-w-whats going on...?!"

Nezu: "Mr Aizawa, if you may."

Before Izuku could question it, he was wrapped in Aizawa's cloth as he looked shocked.

Izuku: "A-Aizawa sensei?!"

Aizawa: "You have a right to remain silent, for stealing documents and working with the League of Villains you will be taken to Tartarus for the rest of your days."

Mineta: "HE SHOULD BE KILLED FOR HIS CRIMES!"

Izuku looked shocked to say the least, however as if he was reading his mind... Nezu turned a laptop in the direction of Izuku and played a video. At first glance it looked like a small teenager who was pretty athletic going around Nezu's office and searching for stuff... however Izuku could tell that this person looked identical to him. He was even convinced for a few seconds.

Izuku: "There h-has to be a mistake! A transformation quirk maybe?!"

Ochaco: "Stop giving excuses and just let the heroes turn you in already!"

Bakugou: "Once a Deku always a fuckin Deku."

Kaminari: "Your excuses are just sad to see man."

From there the entire class started shouting at Izuku, agreeing with her. The worst of the lot being Bakugou, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and the rest of the Bakusquad. However basically everyone had a go at Izuku who was at the point of tears by the end of it.

Izuku: "F-f-fine! If that's h-h-h-how you see me then fucking take me away!"

He shouted out between sniffles, the language caught everyone off guard but they took this as him admitting to it.

Bakugou: "Showing your true colors huh shitty Deku?!"

Aizawa: "Calm down you lot, you'll have time to question him later. Now All Might and Nezu, may you take him away? I have a class to teach."

The fact that Aizawa cast him aside so quickly was a spear through Izuku's heart. He had broken many many bones for everyone here and even shed blood for them... yet they pretended that he did none of that... his trust was officially broken. Surprisingly to All Might and Nezu, Izuku didn't respond or resist in the slightest until the got into a helicopter and started flying to Tartarus. He was currently in quirk restraining handcuffs along with a straight jacket.

All Might: "Young Midoriya."

He said while in his buff form for that extra tone of intimidation, instead of this however, Izuku just looked up to All Might with a glare.