💕𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

This was the first time I saw a girl talking back to me. No one ever dared to do it before but she did, I like it.

During the class time, my gazes were on her only. She was smiling, laughing with batuk. Well batuk is my brother but I am quite jealous of him.

I intentionally told her to come at my cabin so that I could see her and know whether she is comfortable with my touch or not. But to my luck she wasn't feeling uncomfortable to my touch.

Maybe I am love with her and maybe this is what they called as love at first sight.

Next morning, I got ready to go college. I told batuk to go to college on his own as I have to go college early today. Well today I was pretty much excited to go to college maybe it's because of bondita.

I went college 2 hour before college starts. I don't know why but I felt like waiting for bondita outside the classroom maybe she comes early today but 2 hour is left for college to start and no one is here except me.

I was watching my phone when heard a jingling sound of payal's and looked towards the direction only to find bondita coming towards me.

I kept my phone in my pocket and scan her from head to toe. She was wearing a white colour blouse with white skirt till her thighs. Her waist and long creamy legs were clearly visible to me.

Fuck! She is looking damn hot yrr.

Bon's look

Bon's look

"Good morning Miss Bondita" I greeted

"Good morning sir "she replied looking down

Why was she looking down? She is blushing! OMG she is blushing. I can see her cheeks getting red.

"So we are here 2 hours before the college, so we can continue our study "I said looking at her while she nods.

We both went inside the cabin and locked it. I took a deep breath and turned around to face her.

"Miss Bondita I want to tell you something I am straight forward person so I will say it directly" I paused taking a deep breath

"I love you, I fell for you at our first encounter only. I know I said very bad things to you and now you might think that I am just joking but it's not like that I genuinely love you" I confessed and waited for her answer but she smiles

"I don't know much about all this but I am pretty much sure that I love when you are around me, I love when you come close to me, I think I too love you "she confessed