Chapter 5

y/n pov

"you're what happened" jaden said "bro what are you even talking about?" javon said. "yk what happened. why did you tell y/n? you really let her find out like that? you're fucked up javon." jaden said. "i'm sorry y/n." javon said. "i don't wanna talk to you javon." i said as he left the room in tears. "come here" jaden said. we hugged. "i think i'm gonna go home.." i said. "i'll walk you home. come on." jaden said. we walked out and down the stairs. crystal and jessica noticed and asked what's wrong. but we walked out the door. they followed us. "where are you guys going!" jessica and crystal yelled. "y/n is tired i'm just gonna walk her home." jaden said. "what happened?" crystal said "is everything okay with javon.?"jessica said. jaden shook his head and we continue to walk.

Javons pov*

i was laying on my bed crying when my mom and crystal walked in and sat down. "what's going on with you and y/n didnt you guys talk?" jessica said. "no she ran to jaden crying. she said she was about to come in here, but she couldn't. i went and asked jaden if he had saw her once i saw her crying i asked what happened  and he yelled at me saying i'm what happened and i really hurt her. She said she didn't wanna talk to me. I saw her and jaden hugging, then he walked her home." javon said. "you need to talk to her. text her and tell her and tell her i said so. this is ridiculous you guys have been best friends since birth." crystal says with jessica agreeing.

                                   my day 1 🤍
                                              y/n. we need to talk. crystal even said so. me and you. meet me at our spot at 7 ok.? please i'm begging you
                                                            read at 6:41pm

i got to our spot.. y/n was there jaden had gone with her. we had walked away so we could talk. "y/n. i'm sorry. i didnt want you to find out like that.. i'm sorry for hurting you. i don't know why it's a such a big deal anyways.. or why it hurt you so bad to avoid me for months." i said. "javon. you didn't tell me, i'm your best friend, and you didn't even tell me. yk how much that hurts javon.? i always thought i'd be the first to know these thing, we were supposed to tell each other everything. what happened to that.? do you just not care anymore? no don't even answer that. if you cared more you would've tried to make things right earlier, you wouldn't have wait so long and if my mom hadn't said anything to you about we probably still wouldn't have talked" she said

y/n pov*
"yk what javon. i'm done with this conversation, please don't text or call me, i need to be alone." i said and went to find jaden. jaden was walking towards me, so i didn't even have to find him javon watched jaden kiss my forehead then put his arm around me then we walked away. We finally got to the walton's we walked in and my mom and jessica ambushed us. "how'd it go with javon?" they said. "i don't wanna talk about it." i said back. "come on y/n let's go to my room, we can watch a movie." jaden said. "okay!!" i said blushing.

javons pov*
i walked through the door slamming it. "what's going on with jaden and y/n? are they together?" mom asked. "bruh i don't know! go ask them goddamn." i said going up to my room slamming the door. "don't give me attitude!" mom screamed up the stairs.

y/n pov*
jaden and i were dying at the movie we were watching. "i'm having so much fun with you jaden. i'm sorry for hanging out with javon more before, you're kinda more fun than him.. i love you j," i say blushing. "i love you more bb," did jaden just call me bb.? i was cuddled up to his chest. "wanna spend the night?" jaden said. i looked up at him and smiled. "can i? i would love too." "yea plus we don't have school tmr," he said. "MOM CAN Y/N SPEND THE NIGHT?" he yelled to jessica. "OFC SHES WELCOME WHENEVER" jessica said. "YAYY" jaden and i said super happy. "omg jaden we should go back a cake!" i said. "OMG OMG YES!" jaden said. we went downstairs holding hands, jayla and javon were down in the living room. jayla saw us holding hands i heard her whisper to javon "what's that about" jayla says. "ignore her ma. she don't know what she's talking bout." jaden said. we were laughing and singing. "this is so much fun," i said. "i love you ma," jaden said. "i love you more j." javon got pissed, "what the fuck" i heard javon say. jaden and i started dying of laughter. "if they don't stfu" javon said to jayla. "they are being really loud tbh." we started dying of laughter more. after we were done making cake we went back to jaden's room and started play fighting. "JADEN GET OFF MEEE!" i said "No can do ma!" jaden said "omg jaden" after we got on jaden's game we started playing together (any game). "y/n we should sneak out and go to the park!" he said whispering. "omg yes let's go." we go to jayla and javons room ask if they wanna go. "jayla we are sneaking out come with us" "okay" jayla responded we went to javons room after "javon we are sneaking out come with us" i said. "uh ok." he said unsure. we got down the stairs and jaden picked me up bridal style. "OMG JADE-" he covered my mouth "shhh" jaden said. i started to blush. he carried me out to jaylas car. javon and jayla got in the front me and jaden in the back. i put my head down on jaden's shoulder we were holding hands. we arrived at the park after 10 minutes. We got out and ran to the swings..

1042 words!!!
A/N should i make the ending with javon or jaden being with y/n ? i might do the ending of this with javon and make a new one because the relationship of y/n and jaden has like started progressing so fast.