Chapter 7

y/n pov*
we got to the ice cream place and jaden order us ice cream. We skated to the park after and ate our ice cream there. One we were done we played at the park for like 30 minutes then went back to the house. We got off our skates and got inside. "where the hell have you two been?" our moms said. "we got ice cream and played at the park." I said. "you told us ten minutes. it's been nearly 2 hours." crystal said. "what mom no it hasn't it's been 30 minutes.?" i said. "are you sure you guys left at 7:30. it's 9:23 now." jessica said. "shit mom i'm sorry. we were having fun we lost track of time. i'm so sorry.." jaden said. "y/n get your ass home right now." crystal said. "but mom we didn't have our phones we didn't know. we lost track of time im sorry." i said. "yea right home. NOW!" mom said. my eyes got glossy i looked at jaden "im sorry j." i say. i grabbed my stuff and ran out crying. i ran over the yard opened the door shut it then ran straight up to my room locking the door. i texted jaden.

                                 husband 😩
                                                                       im so sorry j.
it's okay y/n. we can hang tmr
                                                          i love you handsome.
i love you too beautiful. sweet dreams
                                                                       goodnight jj
goodnight. 🤍

i put my phone down, turned on a show. then i heard a knock on my window. wtf? i looked out it, it was javon.? i opened the window. "javon wtf are y-" i was cut off by him kissing me. "javon wtf. why did you do that you literally have a girlfriend." i said "i don't care about bianca y/n. seeing you with jaden is killing me. i hate it so much." javon said. "i'm sorry javon but me and jaden are just gonna stop being close now because you got upset by it. you hurt me not the other way around you can't just come in here and act like a kiss is gonna fix everything between us. You don't care javon.. i know you don't. please just leave.." i said. he climbed out the window and left. 
time skip*

i snuck out at like 2:30 to go hang with cj. i missed him so much. he tried getting me to smoke but i kept saying no. but i finally budged. he was older so he had his ways. i got high, like super high. it was amazing. but then it wasn't. i started overthinking everything. "cj i need to go." i said running to jaden's. i climb up to jaden's window and knock. he opens it. "are you crazy you could've gotten hurt?!" jaden said pulling me in. " i know i know i'm sorry" i said letting my body sink into jaden's arms. "are you okay?" jaden said. "um not really.." i said really slowly. "wtf are you high?" jaden said. "uhhh um" i started dying of laughter "n-no im actually so sober right now" i said convincing right? "i'm sorry jaden i kept saying no but he wouldn't stop asking me to smoke. i hate it. i'm overthinking so much. and i can't stop i have so many thoughts and i can't stop talking and blurting things out and i might like you i feel like im going crazy it just thought after thought and it's crazy and i like cant walk straigh and im so stressed, and javon kissed me." i blurted. "you what? and javon what.?" jaden said. "javon kissed me.. i guess that's why i gave into smoking i thought it would make me forget but it just made me think about it more..! he snuck out a couple hours ago and came up to my window i tried talking and he kissed me." i said. "i'm sorry.." jaden said. "but uh what was that other thing you said.?" jaden said "what are you talking about.?" i said confused. "uh nvm, i'm gonna go to bed so you should leave. i love you." he said "i love you too" i say climbing out the window and climbing back through mine and going to sleep.

time skip*
it was july 4th my family and the walton's always celebrate together. started the day by going to the lake on the boat then having a barbecue fire and fireworks. so i got up and took a shower. i put on my blue bathing suit and then i put on cover ups. i put on a white ruffle crop top with jean shorts and sandals
your outfit:

 i put on a white ruffle crop top with jean shorts and sandals your outfit:

  i braided my hair then walked down stairs. i ate some cereal. and chilled for a bit waiting for everyone else to be ready. we all walked out the door ready. i see jaden, he looked at me and turned and walked the other way. um what the hell.. i walked over to jayla and javon and asked what's up with him. "i don't know he said something about you liking him?" jayla said annoyed. "wait what are you even talking about.?" i asked confused. "y/n he told us you were high last night and told him you liked him than when he asked you about it you brushed it off." javon said walking away. i didn't say that did i.? i ran upstairs to jaden's room.. "knock knock.? i'm sorry for last night.. i know your upset. i'm sorry." i said. "y/n please leave.." jaden said. "oh ok.. i love you." i said he just ignored me. i walked out trying not to cry. i got outside and went to my mom. "mom can i stay home this time.. i feel sick." i say my voice is breaking. "what's wrong? did something happen with you and jaden?" mom said. "uh no" i said looking down. "i just feel sick, my stomach hurts." i said. "i guess so, we are leaving soon i'll give you medicine then you can go lay down." mom said. "uh thanks mom." i said. i heard javon and jayla whispering "something def happened with her and jaden she never misses this" they say before jaden walks outside to get in the car. he saw me walk inside. we ready to leave so he thought it was odd

1066 words!!