Chapter 12

i ran up threw the door written out in rose pedals on my bed "will you be my girlfriend" as i read it javon walked in "will you?" i turned around and ran to hug him. "Javon wanna walton, i would love to be your girlfriend." He leaned in a kissed me. "come on" he said. grabbing my hand. we walked over to his house grabbed the car keys and he brought me to fancy restaurant. We ate dinner then he brought me home. "Can you spend the night?" i asked javon. "ofc." let me go shower and grab close and i'll come back over." he said "okay me too." i said walking to my house. i got into the shower after i got out i put on rose gold velvet shorts and a black tank top and fuzzy socks. i went a laid down, then i heard my door open it was javon. "hi wanna" i said "hi y/n" he said propping down on my bed and hugging me. "let's watch a scary movie" he said. "ugh okay." i said. "don't worry i'll be right here the whole time." he knows i don't like scary movies. he turned on the movie the nun. it was so scary. "AHHHHHH" i screamed jumping into javons arms hiding my face in his chest so i wouldn't be able to see the tv. "it's okay it's okay." he said rubbing my back. the movie ended and he put on obx it was our favorite show. we ended up falling asleep. my alarm went off and i got up i went and took a shower. i put on mascara and put on a black crop top jeans army green sweatshirt and my black converse. i put all the stuff i need for school in my cheetah print tote bag
You're Outfit:

i got up javon was gone but there was a note on my bed "i had to go shower but i'll meet you outside so we can walk to school together <3 love javon" he's so sweet i love him

i got up javon was gone but there was a note on my bed "i had to go shower but i'll meet you outside so we can walk to school together <3 love javon" he's so sweet i love him. i walked outside to see javon waiting for me. he grabbed my hand "good morning y/n" he said "morning wanna" i said. we walked into school and i walked to my locker. and stuff. i looked over to javons locker and there was a bunch of girls around him. i didn't think much of it i just walked right past them. he noticed and chased after me.
"y/n are class is that way" he said "idgaf javon go without me." i said walking into the bathroom. i skipped class. it wasn't like me but i don't care i needed to be alone. the bell rang and i walked to P.E "go change y/n! can't wear jeans in P.E" the teacher said. i could wear whatever he was perv and just wanted to see all our asses i was fed up "no, i'll wear what i want." i said. "go change or you'll fail for the day." he said "i don't give a fuck fail me for the rest of year see if i care." i said. "i'm not fucking changing because you wanna be a perv and stare at all the girls asses." i said. "go to the office right now." he said. "okay i'd rather be in there then in here with your pervy ass" i said and walked out. i sat in there the rest of class then the bell rang. i walked to my locker grabbed what i need for english then walked to english. half way through class i raised my hand. "can i go to the bathroom?" i asked. "no, you should've gone before when the bell rang." the teacher said "okay ms but i didn't have to go then." i say back. "too bad should've gone when you could." she said. "you can't dictate my bladder? can i please use the bathroom." i asked one more time. "nope sit down." she said. i pulled my phone at and texted my mom.
y/n: mom the teacher won't let me go to the bathroom
mom: i'll call the school.
y/n : okay thank you.

"y/n phone, now. you know your not supposed to have it in this class" she said "no." i said. "then go to the office." she said "okay? they will actually let me go to the bathroom." i said packing up my stuff and walking to the office. "what happened now?" the office lady asked. "the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so i texted my mom and when she saw my phone i wouldn't give it too her so she sent me down here." i said "okay that's understandable, just sit there til the bell rings and you can go to the bathroom now" the office lady said. the bell finally rung the office let me go and i walked to my locker. javon came up to me "what's up with you today.? you skipped than you yelled at the pe and english teacher." javon said. "yea because they pissed me off. now if you'll excuse me i need to get to math." i said bumping into him as i walked away. i got to math and sat down "alright open up to page 53," the teacher said. we were doing scientific notation, it was so easy. i finished the whole lesson. "mr im done." i said raising my hand. "work on work for another class if you don't have work you can use this as free time" i pulled my phone out put one headphone in and listened to music and drew.

time skip*
it was lunch time. i went to my locker. i grabbed gum and walked to the cafe. i bought a water and that was it. i sat with jaden jayla claire and cj. javon was sitting with his friends bianca and the other 3 girls by his locker earlier. i looked over there and he was talking and laughing with bianca. i sighed got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

javons pov*

i saw y/n get up and walk out then after jayla walked up to me "hey asshole, what tf is your problem sitting and flirting with a bunch of girls ? and not your girlfriend. you truly are a dumbass." she said. "where is she" i asked. "don't bother now she walked out, i'm sure you didn't notice because your too busy over here with your little girlfriends." she said and walked away.

y/n pov*

i walk back into the cafe and walk back over to jaylas table they noticed i was crying. i put my headphones in a put my head down not caring about javon being with a bunch of girls. lunch finally ended and i went to art. i liked drawing it was like an escape from reality. javon kept trying to talk to me but i was just ignoring him. 

time skip**
it was finally the end of the day i went to my locker and i saw those same 4 girls surrounding javons locker and i grabbed my stuff and walked home. i put my headphones in, i felt a tap on my shoulder it was jayla and jaden. i took them out. "hi guys." i said upset. "we are sorry about javon." jayla said. "yea he's a dick" jaden replied. "it's alright. i just wanna get home." i said. i finally got home i walked through the door and .....

1257 words!!!!