𝙫. 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 had passed, Mei didn't speak to her friends since then. the four were worried and decided to meet up and go to Mei's house.

"Mei! are you okay? You haven't talked to us since yesterday.." y/n said, ready tell her jokes to make Mei laugh.

"One for yes! Two for no! 4TOWN's coming to Toronto!" she said showing a poster and waiting for Mei to appear. 

Only to be met by..a red creature..it opened the curtains and said

"What?!" when they saw the 'animal'. they immediately widened their eyes, shouted and hugged eachother, the creature also seemed scared and did the same, except, it didn't hug anyone.

the creature grabbed them and they were inside a room in Mei's house. the animal said 'shh' and told them to chill.

The slowly listened to the creature and relaxed, the cute looking creature placed them down, they all paused for a second but Priya asked.

"Are you a werewolf?"  She leaned a bit and the cute creature replied, offended

"What? No!" it desperately said while Abby and y/n looked in awe

"She is a red panda!" Abby said, her eyes, almost exploding out of cutness, y/n and Abby ran over to her.

"Sick" Priya said

"You're so fluffy!" y/n said while hugging the cute panda, tightly.

"I've always wanted a tail.."

"Mei?! What the heck happened?!" Miriam asked her while the desperate panda just replied

"It's just some...you know...inconvenient..uhh..genetic..thingy..I..got from my mom.." she said, looking visibly worried.

"I mean- it'll go away..eventually..maybe.." she said, but then, suddenly she started crying, y/n had to admit, but it was cute..

Mei started to sob harder and she fell down. her friends went closer and tried to comfort her, only to get interrupted 

"I hate this..i'm sloppy..I'm smelly..my mom won't even look at me..and..now 4TOWN..when are they coming..?" she cried, desperate for an answer from Abby.

"May 18th..they..just announced it.." she said, gently caressing her paw. while Mei looked like she had lost her mind.

"The 18th?! there's no way this will be gone by then...just-...just go become women without me.." she started sobbing again, when y/n entered and comforted her.

"Mei..it's gonna be okay.." but got interrupted by her

"No! it's not! I'm a freak..just..just leave alone.." she walked past them and hugged a stuffed animal, while sobbing even more.

They looked at her, pity and sadness in their eyes. but then, Miriam started beatboxing, the other three looked in awe.

And Abby joined had as well, it wasn't long until Priya joined, while y/n took the singing part.

"I've never met nobody like you, had friends and I've had buddies!"

"IT'S TRUE!"

When they finished the song, Mei finally had realized, that she could accept herself

She never had some much fun singing with her friends than ever.

                                      END OF CHAPTER FIVE¸*ೃ☼¸