wet wet

you press lous lips against your own, pushing your hand slowly up through her hair. she pulls you in closer by your waist, sending shudders all down your body. walking slowly towards your bed, kissing the love of your life, getting on lou's lap moving her hand just where you want it. lou pulling away from the kiss "oh baby" she whispers into your lips, " i love you" you replied with your raspy voice. you continue to move her hand on top of your thigh, right where your panty line lay. she pulls them down tossing them to the side "we wont be needing them for a while" she proceeds putting her fingers on top of my stomach forcing me to sit down on her lap, i take her top off revealing a lacey bralett. kissing down her neck leaving marks and causing slight gasps from lou. she pushes her fingers into you causing a moan, grabbing her hair and kissing her hard. between all the breathless kisses and the messy hickeys you laid on lou's neck, another "i love you" slipped out. lou thrusts her fingers into you, biting down on her neck you let out a moan as she pushing them in faster and harder. "fuck me"
you let out a moan, "oh princess i'm trying my hardest" she pushes her fingers into you harder with her thumb rubbing against ur clit, causing you to moan harder. you began to edge, "oh faster oh" you let out one final moan before squirting all over lous fingers, she took them out and began to lick them clean. "these baby hormones might make the best sex ever" she lets out a giggle as she says this.

lou runs you a bath, with bubbles because she knows that's just how you like it. she takes the little clothes you had on off for you, you slip into the warm bath and summon lou to join you, she accepts your offer and she lays in between your legs and you play with her hair, speaking about nothing and everything all at once. you knew in that very moment she was your soulmate. "marry me" you let out, "what" lou turns around with a look written all over her face you had never seen before, you swallow all your fears and let the courage rise "marry me, i know your the right one. your the one, your my best friend and lover all in one. your a mother to my child, your my perfect match and i want to be married to you. your my end and my beginning, i want to be all yours, i want to give my all to you, marry me lou" she starts to tear up "id drop everything to marry you baby, yes. yes i'll marry you darling" you let out a  happy scream. she smiles at you. "before or after the mini you is here?" she asks you "i wanna be married to you as early as possible, before i start showing as much. i don't want a big wedding, a few friends and family members in a church and a white dress and a suit, it's all i ask." you answer her question. "how about the 22nd we will me married, 22/2/22 it's a perfect date and its next week baby." she smiles sweetly at you "perfect for me love" you kiss her head your eyes closing imagining your perfect life with you wife, she's going to be your wife.