The Heartbreaker

“I’ve known him for 2 years and I thought we had a solid relationship! But did you know what he told me just moments ago in this restaurant? He told me I am not worthy! That he had found another girl for his love,” the girl said while crying.

I tried hard to make her stop but then she just wouldn’t budge. I mean, hello, a lot of people had been whispering around us. Gosh! She’s been crying for almost an hour now! How stupid is that?

She’s not even my friend, for goodness’ sake! I’m here because she called me. Why she have my number? Because she is my clientele.

She hired me to seduce her boyfriend whom proposed to her just a month ago. She first thought i would fail miserably and she only hired me because her friends had been telling her to make sure before tying a knot to the guy, see who’s laughing now?

“Look, i told you that i might succeed right? So you can’t blame this on me. And i purposely also told you that you have to prepare your heart for this!” i defended myself, incase she had an idea and blame me for her state right now.

“I know it was my fault! I shouldn’t have gave all my love to him. Look where it had brought me? In this deep hole i don’t i can get up to!” she said, still teary-eyed.

I sighed then told her, “Call your friends now, i think they’d be the only ones to get you out of your misery!” I then get up and went out of the restaurant, but not before looking back and making sure she called her friends.

I then proceeded to my red car and looked at my phone which i ha left there, in a hurry to get to our meeting place, I mean; I thought the girl is going suicidal with the way she spoke in the phone.

There were three missed calls, five messages. Wow! I wonder who this is from. But before I could even check who it was from, the phone ring again and i didn’t bother to check and answered it directly.

“Hey, babe! I want to tell you some good news! Meet me at the park now!” the guy at the other line said, excitedly.

I rolled my eyes and said okay then hung up on him without waiting for his goodbye. Then i started my car and went to the place he had told me to go.

Within 5 minutes i was already there, and so was he. There were only a couple of people there, which makes it easy for me to do what I have to do.

He run to my side and before he can hug me, I slapped him straight to his face and made a tear drop from my face, “How could you do this to me? I just found out from a friend that you are engaged to be married!”

He looked surprised and don’t know what to say then he cupped my face and said, “I’m sorry, babe! I didn’t tell you because i don’t want to lose you!” he tried explaining.

“I’m sorry, but i hate liars! You remind me so much of my Dad! We’re through, goodbye!” i said then was about to take my exit when he stopped me and kneeled.

Okay. This is getting way out of the line.

“Please forgive me!” he said while crying. Geez. Overdramatic much?

I just looked at him pitifully and left him there.

Yup, i’m a cold-hearted bitch. But the guy deserved it, with his fiancée almost drowning herself from her tears, here he was begging for a chance with the girl who was just catching his attention for money. Pathetic much, yeah?

And this basically is the story of my life.