Chapter 23

(Megan's POV)

After 2 years

It's been 2 years since i left London, Niall, the lads everything. I still talk and skype with my family everynight, but with the whole time difference. It's hard.

Me and Stacey were watching T.V when some celeb. News pops up saying

"The British-Irish Boy band One Direction will be arriving at New York tonight!" and they showed a few pictures of them walking around the airport and climbing in their cars. I saw Niall wearing a gray beanie and his green t-shirt. They all still looked the same.. well not all of them, their hair changed.. well i'm thinking they don't know me anymore.

(The Next Few Days)

I was walking around the streets of New York minding my own business when i bumped into someone and fell down, i shut my eyes closed and quickly got up.

"Meg?" a familiar irish accent says

Wait? it can't be it's not possible, New York is a huge place how could we? oh no...

Niall..

I slowly opened my eyes as i see his bright blue eyes staring at me.

"Niall.." i say

"Meg?" he asks

"H-hi.." i say as i rub the back of my neck 

"Fancy meeting you here" he says as he smiles and hugs me

"shit." I say as we pulled away. I looked around for awhile to see where we were and so i can run... 

"What's up?" he asks

"Nothin much" i say as i began running.

"MEG WAIT!!" he says as he runs after me i wasn't looking at where i was when i bumped into someone or something again.

"Woah" a husky deep voice says

Oh god why is this happening to me?

"MEG WAIT!!" Niall says as he stops behind me

"Megan?" the voice says

i turned around and see a curly haired boy standing there and staring at me.

"H-hey guys.. fancy meeting you here?" i say

"Grab her" Harry says as he and Niall grabbed me and pulled me over their shoulders and ran.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!! LET GO OF ME!! HELP!!!" i protested

"NO" They both say as we enter a hotel

Why is this happening to me?

I'm living my new NORMAL LIFE and this happened

Help.

=====================================================

Le Bonus Chapter number 1 :P watcha guys think? (kinda a sequel or something) okay so i decided to continue this and i'll be updating every week! YAY!! and thanks for the votes and comments :)

-Nicole:)xx