Chapter Thirteen

(Megan's POV)

I walked in the bathroom, my jaw almost dropped when i saw it... It was HUGE it was like my bedroom but bigger, and it's only the bathroom. There was a bath tub a shower, toilet and a sink, which i guess was pretty expensive. I took my clothes off and went inside the shower, it has a heater. I turned the heater on and waited a few seconds for it to heat up. I kept thinking about Niall and my Night with Harry. I was in the shower for a good 10 minutes the i finally came out.

I wrapped a towel on my body and walked to the bedroom. I picked up the shirt that Harry gave me, it smell like mint it smelled good. I put it on then put my pants and my sneakers on.

I went to the living room to find Harry sitting there watching TV.

I cleared my throat and Harry heard me and turned around. He flashed a smile, "Hey" he says

"Hey Harold" i say as i chuckle a bit

Harry didn't answer, he just chuckled a bit then turned his head back to the TV screen.

I went over to him and sat down, we both have a little chat while watching some TV....

A few minutes there was a knock on the door. Harry stood up then went over to the door, he looked through the peephole then looked at me with a scared expression.

I looked at him with a confused look. And mouthed "who is it?" He. Mouthed back "Niall"

Niall?! This is not good.... I don't want to see him, i was about to went to the bedroom when Harry said "You guys should talk" i stared at him with a what-the-hell look.

"Alright,alright" i say

He opened the door and we both see a messed Niall.... Not Niall the happy, bubbly Irish guy. No.... He was a wreck i can tell by his eyes he was full of guilt, betrayed, sadness, anger. And i can tell he has been crying.

"Megan!" He says as he ran to me and hugged me

"I'm so sorry Megan i love you!" He says

Is he Crazy?

I pulled away from the hug.

"Niall...." I say

"Look i regret everything i said to you and did i love you more than my life, i loved younsince we were kids and i lost you, i don't want to lose you anymore!" He says as he fall on his knees. "Please forgive me" he says as tears start to fall down.

I look at him with shock. Is this really happening?

"I-i don't know what to say" i say

"Just say you love me and you forgive me" he says as he stands up.

"I'm sorry Niall... I got hurt twice now... You're too late..." I say as tears began to fall down.

"Meg, tell memthe truth, are you falling for Harry? He was the reason for all of this!" He says

"Woah woah woah, you have crossed the line!" Harry says

"GET OUT NIALL!!" Me and Harry both say

"Last night, at the playground you kissed Harry, and you danced with him. You don't know how much that hurt meseeing you fall inlove with Harry." He said

"I'm sorry Niall, you had your chance... And that was a mistletoe... We were UNDER a mistletoe Niall, i'm sorry" I say

Niall didn't answer, instead he kissed me.

No spark, i didn't kiss him back. Instead i pulled away and slapped him

"NIALL!" I say

Niall didn't answer, he put his hand in his cheek where i slapped him...