Does He Hide His Pain?

Izuku had been feeling weird for awhile now. He would sneeze every time he felt like someone was talking about him. Then on top of that, he got two text messages from both Momo and Kyoka. The messages stating that he would need to call them as soon as possible.

So he did just that, after a day of brutal training in order to get a handle of Black Whip, he showered, then pulled out his phone and called Momo. Unaware that Kyoka would be snuggled into the Vice President.

"Hey Momo."

"H-Hi M-Midoriya." Momo stuttered out. Ashamed that she couldn't even talk to her crush without stuttering.

"What did you and Kyoka need to talk to me about?" He asked, confused as to why the two girls who rarely talked to him besides when Momo asked him to be part of the rescue for Bakugo, needed to talk to him.

"Well, how do I say this without making you angry? Bakugo broke into your room and found your music. Then we all listened to it, Mineta was expelled from the class. And Monoma got a reality check. Bakugo will also be going to anger management. But what you most likely didn't know is that, Kyoka and I have liked you since the Sports Festival and we were hoping you'd be ok with dating the both of us."

Silence, then the clatter of a phone hitting the ground as Izuku realized that they most likely heard the songs that he wrote for the both of them. However, he felt a lot lighter knowing that his secret had finally been revealed. With or without his discretion, he felt like a weight had been taken off of his shoulders and he could finally be happy.

"So then I should assume that you know how I feel about the both of you." He stated rather than questioned.

Kyoka then spoke up, "Of course we know how you feel about us Mop Top. Besides, you're the only guy I'm willing to be with. Everyone else is either a pervert or a dick. We love you and all you need to do is tell us if you'll accept us."

Izuku sighed, "I'll be coming home tomorrow, do you think you'll be able to wait until I come back for an Answer?" He asked. He needed to think about this for the night. He had assumed that the two girls were together but he needed to figure out if they really liked him or if it was like back in middle school when girls would use him for a prank.

"Take all the time you need, we'll be awaiting your answer whenever you're ready." Momo replied, happy that he would take his time and not immediately rush this for their sake.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow be safe. I care for the both of you a lot."

They smiled at that, "We care for you too Izuku. Goodnight."

THE NEXT DAY IN THE AUDITORIUM

Last night after the girls had called Izuku, they snuggled and fell asleep together. Happy to know that the guy they both liked shared those same feelings for them.

Today, they met the rest of the classes once again in the auditorium where Nezu decided that he would let the students once again pick the songs.

"Good morning everyone, before we get started, I'd like to mention that you, the students in the audience will be picking the songs once again. I felt that it was time to return to how we used to do this. Miss Jirō, I do believe that you're the first to come on up." Kyoka nodded and pecked Momo on the cheek before heading to the stack of cds and picking one.

"This one says "To Kaachan, hope you enjoy." Damn Bakugo, didn't know Mop Top wrote a song for you." Kyoka said with a smirk at the angered expression that crossed Bakugo's face.

"It's titled 'No Love ft. Lil' Wayne.'"