The Final Eleven Songs

When the family of four had come back from visiting both of the girls parent's, they all headed to Izuku's room and collapsed onto him. Kyoka laid on his left side, Momo laid on his right with Eri on top of his chest. He sighed happily and looked at his little family. Happy that he could finally finish the healing process that he started when he became a battle rapper back 8 years ago.

FLASHBACK

Meeting the parent's of his girls had stressed Izuku out. Especially meeting Momo's parent's, knowing how influential they were to the country of Japan. He was worried that they wouldn't approve of him and want her to leave him. However, they saw how happy she was with both him and Kyoka. They couldn't bare to break that up so they made both Kyoka and Izuku promise to treat Momo well and swear to never hurt her.

The two swore that they would never think of hurting Momo and promised that they would love her until they died.

The mother's of both girls immediately fell in love with Eri. Excited that they already had a granddaughter who they were now able to spoil. Izuku's mother however, passed out as soon as she saw her son holding the hands of two girls and the taller woman holding the hand of a six year old girl.

Izuku had a laugh at this and told his girls not to worry as it ran in his blood as well he just learned how to control it. Izuku picked up his mother and carried her to the couch while he directed Momo to the freezer to grab an ice pack for her head.

When Inko woke up, she felt the ice pack on her head. She looked around and saw her son at the dining table with his girls sitting next to him while he helped feed Eri. Seeing as she most likely had barely any basic motor functions due to what Chisaki had been doing to her.

She felt like a proud mother, watching her boy act like the father that he never had.

Izuku looked over at his mother, "How you feeling mom? You took a pretty hard hit to the head." He asked her, knowing that she was fine but still wanted to ensure that she didn't hurt herself too badly when she hit her head on the hard wood floors.

Inko smiled at him, "I'm fine dear, do you mind introducing me to these lovely ladies next to you and who my granddaughter is?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Of course mom, the one to my right is Jirō Kyoka and the one to my left is Yaoyorozu Momo. She's the heir to the Yaoyorozu company and both are heroes in training alongside myself in 1-A." The girls blushed at his introduction and pecked him on his cheeks. "This little snowball is Eri, I saved her alongside heroes during the raid that you most likely saw on TV. She's been through a lot and has been seeing myself as her father for a while."

Inko smiled at how warm-hearted her son could be and gently came over to kneel at Eric's level.

She would continue to interrogate her son about how he was treating the girls and get to know Eri. Eventually they left and headed back to the dorms.

SKIP TO NEXT DAY IN AUDITORIUM

The school had met in the auditorium for the final eleven songs. Nezu was standing on the stage with the CDS sitting next to him. The jukebox at the ready, he gazed upon his students and staff before speaking.

"Good morning everyone, today, we will be listening to the final eleven tracks that I have elected to to play for all of you. At random, one of you will come up here and pick a song before placing it in the jukebox. Aizawa, if you will come up here and pick the first track."

The sleep deprived male made his way up to the stage and picked the first track that caught his eye, "This one is titled, 'To The Hellfire.' Problem child, what did you do?"