𝟎𝟏𝟒

Ashanti is the face claim of Tiara btw, I forgot to mention that in his last chapter.

October, 02'
- New York

Throughout these past weeks me and Tiara been getting closer and spending more time together. It's at a point where I can honestly admit that I've grown a liking towards her and saw that soon enough this could be something serious.

Most wouldn't be able to tell so early on however, Tiara was different. She had an aura that made me feel connected to her all the while making my worries disappear as if they never existed.

Aimlessly, I was falling for her and it was all happening so fast. She was the last person on my mind and the first every mornin' I woke up.

Keisha was out of sight which meant she was out of mind. I still checked on her once every few days to see how she was doing though.

Also, the Vma's was better than I expected. Being on the red carpet in front of all those cameras had a kid feelin' on top of the world. Especially with many people coming up to me, letting me know that my work was well known and heavily appreciated.

Being at that award show woke something up in me, a different drive that was pushin' me to branch out to different labels and artists. Only one reason can be the cause for this and it was the fact that Jay-z, one of my favorite rappers, offered me to work with him on his upcoming album. Of course I took the offer and we agreed to start working this Friday.

Ecstatic wasn't the word for how I felt. To know that I was working with one of the biggest rappers out right now, it was all too surreal.

Today was a chill day. With rain clouds covering the sky and light rumbles from the thunder, this was the type of weather that called for a good nap. However, Tiara wasn't havin' that since I fell asleep on her the other day while we was sitting on the couch watching a movie.

In order to keep my attention and me awake, Tiara decided to teach me how to bake cookies. Which was goin' good at first, until we got to measuring the ingredients. And somehow in her words I was 'putting too much' of everything which caused her to take over and now here I was standin' by watchin' her finish it off.

"See? This is how much you're supposed to put—you steady just free handin' the shit." Tiara glanced at me pouring the last ingredient inside the bowl.

Smacking my lips, I looked at her. "You ain't tell me that. So, how was I supposed to know?"

"Yes I did! I said pour a little bit into the cup and what you do? Damn near pour the whole thing in there!" She remarked, beginning to stir the bowl. "Let me stir it." I demanded causing her to look up at me.

"Why? So you can mess this up too?" She teased. "Okay, have at it." She stepped aside leaving me to take over while she washed her hands. "Yo, you goin' stop tryna' play me like i'on know how to cook." I chuckled.

"I never said that but now that you've brought it up, I wonder just how bad it is." She giggled making her way to place all the ingredients back into the cabinets above our heads. "You can keep wonderin' cause it ain't bad—in fact Ima prove it to you." I paused awaiting an answer.

Tiara's eyebrows raised as a grin formed on her face. "Really? You goin' cook for me?"

I nodded. "Just tell me whatever you want and I'll make it happen."