Chapter 3

Arrg! I just cant get my head around it. Why would he say that? And I have to face him today in class. What about if he told his mates? I'd die of embarrassment, what about if he told Rita that I asked him to dump her? Then my life would be living hell. "Stop mumbling Eliza," Commanded mum as she was driving me too school, "right here we are!". I warily walked into school. "Ow!" I cried as a firm grip dragged me into PE cupboard. "Eliza, listen to me please," he begged, " don't love Rita and I never have its just her dad is my mums boss and she threatens to sack my mum, but now my mums going to quit and I don't have to pretend." I felt his cheek and I swear I could feel tears rolling down his long, sad face. He wiped his face, opened the door and walked out without saying bye. I don't understand him. One minute he was declaring love for me then he was sobbing his heart out to me then he was ignoring me. I saw Violet walking down the corridor on the way to class. I think I could trust Violet. I told her what was happening. "not the first one love!" she mumbled and walked away.

               I wasn't the first one, what does that mean. I had to find out, I strolled over to her and sat right behind her in class. "What did you mean  I'm not the only one?" I asked. She waited till the teacher wasn't looking. " he is trouble that's all I'm saying!" she said, maybe a little to loudly as the teacher heard and told her off. I knew I wasn't going to get anything more out of her so I decided  to go to Plan B. Ask Matt. I gave him a bit of his own medicine by sending him a message in the middle of class. Beep! "Right, I'm sick of these phones going off, Matt get out of class!" shouted Mr Hopkins. I laughed which was a big mistake because I got sent out as well. 

           "Matt please tell me hat going on with you and violet." I begged. We had spent the last 2hours in detention and I spent 1hour of that begging him to tell me. I wasn't going to give up. " I went out with her sister and dumped her. OK!" He snapped hastily. I don't understand him I just really don't. But I don't understand why I keep going back to him either ? I looked up at him one last time and I felt a shiver go up my body. Am I falling for the bad boy?