Chapter 4

Racing down the corridors, teachers was the last  thing my mind. As soon as the detention bell went Matt got up and ran. I wasn't going to let this go. He soon gave up after me chasing him for 20 minute. "Matt I love you, there is no denying it but can we keep it our little secret please" I asked. His face lit up. "Ok Eliza finally you realised that were perfect for each other!" He said. I looked deep into his eyes. His hand touched my face sweeping my jet black hair out of my face. He leaned forward and his lush lips gently touched mine. Fireworks. My first kiss with the only boy I love. Yes I know I'm stupid and that he is a bad boy. My bad boy.

        Flash! Click! I broke my lips from Matts and turned to see who it was. Violet was there carrying a camera she turned to run." Your as bad as him now!" She screamed whilst running towards the school. Me and Matt tried to run after her but it was no use. By the time we got back to school Rita was all ready screaming and crying. "Here they come!" Sneered Violet, crossing her arms. Rita looked up and launched at calling me all sorts of names. "STOP!" Shrieked Matt. Everyone froze. He grabbed me and escorted me outside. From inside I heard Mr Hopkins voice trying to reassure Rita. "What are you doing ?" I asked Matt. He turned round facing me he had a spray paint can and he started spraying 'Matt <3 Eliza'. Fireworks exploded within me. "I love you." I said snuggling into him. He smiled and kissed my forehead "Good girls always fall for the bad guys." He joked. I heard the distant sound of sirens. Matt froze and started to run.

               I ran after him. " Matt what is the matter!". He started to break down pushing me away. Telling me to go. "Just go, I'm in lots of trouble." He confessed. He told me that he I going to have to flee. In that minute  I made the decision  of a lifetime. "Can  I go with you?" I asked. I gazed in his blue eyes. "Ok!" he said. "Tomorrow 8 am final!" I answered.