Chapter Eleven

"I think you should get this. It'll be great!" Abbie throws a shirt at Sara. I laugh, and throw another at Sara,"Try this too, while you're at it." Sara laughs, and turns back toward the dressing room,"Fine. Fine. Just chill." Abbie looks at me, and we smile. Once Sara closes the door, Abbie and I run back out into the store.

I run toward the dresses and skirts, while Abbie runs toward the shirts and jackets. We both come back with arms full of clothes. We laugh, and try to put together outfits.

"What do you-" Sara steps out of the dressing room, and her eyes widen. "Why did you grab so much clothes? Seriously. I'm on a budget here." I smirk,"Well I'm not, so try this on." I push a dress and jacket into her arms. "Fine. But if my parents kill me, it's allyour fault."

~

"I can't believe how much I spent on clothes." After four and a half hours of shoving clothes into Sara's arms, she successfully spent $760. "My parents are so going to kill me."

We are all spending the night at Sara's, since it's her birthday. "Where's your mom? It's really cold." Sara looks around,"I don't know." she looks further, and cranes her neck. "Oh! Over there. Let's go." Abbie and I run after Sara toward the car.

When Sara gets to the car she pops the trunk, and puts the bags in. Then, Sara gets in front, and Abbie and I in the back. "Hello girls." Sara's mom starts pulling out of the spot. "Hi Serena." We both say together. Sara's mom doesn't like being called "Mrs." She prefers people call her by her first name.

The ride home was pretty dull, besides the fact that our eardrums almost burst with all our screaming of lyrics and blasting music.

When we get to Sara's, we drop the bags of in her room, grab a pizza box, and head downstairs to the basement. We start "Expelled" and go on social media, and talk.

I'm going through my Instagram feed, when Abbie gasps. "What?" I ask. Sara and I both put down our phones. Abbie moves her hand up to her mouth. "What ?!" Sara and I say in unison. Abbie shows Sara her phone and Sara gasps and shakes her head. "What?" I'm suddenly scared. It takes a lot to get emotions out of Sara, so this must be some serious shit. "Don't show her." Sara whispers to Abbie. I look at them,"Just show me." They look at each other, and exchange glances. "Please." I sit closer to Abbie.

Abbie and Sara exchange another glance. "Fine. But..." I never got to find out what she would have said. I grabbed her phone and started breathing heavily. "What..." I look at it closer. Grayson and Sas. Kissing. I feel the tears ready to fall. Abbie pulls me in for a hug, and I take it.

"He's an asshole." Sara says. Abbie pulls Sara in for a group hug, surrounding me.

~

I ring the doorbell, and wait for the door to open. I stand there for a moment, and reach to ring the bell again when the door opens. "Yeah?" Ethan looks like he just woke up. "Where's Grayson?" Ethan looks confused, so I repeat. "Where the hell is Grayson?" Ethan turns around,"Grayson!" He yells upstairs. Ethan looks at me,"So, um..." I roll my eyes,"Don't."

I hear someone running toward the stairs,"Coming." It's Grayson. Ethan backs away as Grayson runs down the stairs. "I guess I'll leave then." Ethan backs away, and leaves the room.

Grayson puts a hand on the door, and another on the door frame,"Hey. Come on in." I shake my head,"No." It's quiet for a minute, then Grayson walks outside and closes the door after him.

"So..." he lets his sentence trail off, giving me time to answer. I take in a deep breath, and exhale. "We're done." Grayson looks taken aback. "Wh-what?" I take a step back,"You know why." I start down the stairs. "Liz..." I turn around,"Elizabeth to you." Grayson grabs my wrist,"Seriously. I don't know what your talking about." I step down another step, and look at him. "The picture Sas posted." I turn back around, and head down the stairs. I continue walking away, then look to the side, and see him slowly breathing, and watching me walk away. The tears start stinging the back of my eyes as I walk away.