Chapter 2

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the next chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik reaching his apartment...dadi had returned back to udaipur...(Imagine naksh nd keerti's anniversary had already been celebrated, after that the drunken scene happened) He took bath and recalled yesterday's night...he could still feel naira's touch on his body...he didn't regretted all that, but was worried what if he had hurt his naira...moreover swarna's thought came to his mind as she had manipulated him against naira...

KARTIK:(thinking about naira) Nhi...meri naira esa nhi kr skti... Maa ne jo kaha vo sach kese ho skta h...naira aaj bhi mujhse boht pyar krti h...kal usne kitni koshish ki mujhe rokne ki, pr end mei jb mein nhi ruka toh usne khudko surrender kr diya...it means ki vo abhi bhi mujhse boht pyar krti h... mujhe ek baar naira se baat krni hogi...ab nhi rha jaata uske bina, pr shubham ki death aur maa... mein boht confused hu krishna ji... plss mujhe sahi raasta dikhao ki mein kru kya...

He got ready, thinking about naira nd had breakfast...When he was going down for college, he bumped into naira...he held her from her waist protectively looking at her...they had an emotional eyelock...kartik knew she had cried a lot as her eyes were a bit swollen...their eyelock was broken by the lift's sound...he left her and went into the lift, followed by naira...They both were standing on different corners...Naira was completely broken, thinking that her kartik doesn't loves her anymore...she thought that he regrets loving her...kartik observed naira's expressions nd understood that she's hurt by his actions...he then realised that what he murmured while coming back from her house in the morning...

KARTIK:(to himself) ohh god...how can i do this...naira boht hurt hogi...use esa toh nhi lgg rha ki mein usse zyada pyar maa se krta hu...nhi mujhe baat krni hogi naira se...sb kuch sort out krna hoga..i can't see her in this condition...

Kartik was coming close to her, making her step back...before he could say anything, the lift stopped in between...naira was going to fall, but kartik held her from her waist...the lights of the lift turned off and the lift had stopped working...naira hugged kartik tightly, getting scared...she was shivering nd sweating as if she had a phobia...kartik was confused as she was very brave, but right now he had to calm her...

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly as she was crying nd panicking) Naira...shh...bss..bss..shh..calm down..relax bachaa...kuch nhi hua dekho...lift kharab ho gyi h bss...mein abhi call krta hu secretary ko...hmm...bss..shh...

NAIRA:(crying badly, recalling the past) Nhi...pl.ss..m.tt...ja.o...v.o.. muj.he...t.um.se...d.ur..k.r..den.gi..m.tt...j.ao...k.kart.tikk..plss...I..n.eed..u..k.kart.tikk...m.ujhe...b.oht..d.ar...l.gg..rhaa..h..a.nd.he.re...m.ei..s.uff.oca.tio.n...b.hi...h.o..r.hi...h...
(Clinging onto him)

Kartik was shocked hearing her... he was sure there was something more which he didn't know...his naira was very brave from the starting, then how could she be afraid of darkness...he saw her panicking as she was getting a panick attack, making him more worried...

KARTIK:(picking her in his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist) bss...bss..shh..bss mera bachaa...tumhara kartik h naa tumhare sath, phir kyu dar rhi ho tum...bss mera baby...calm down.. take deep breaths..relax...(Making her look at him) hum abhi bahr nikal jayenge...hmm..bss meri jaan...bsss..(wiping her tears as she was crying badly)

Kartik rubbed her chest as she was feeling suffocated...he then captured her lips to distract her mind...naira got lost in the kiss and calmed down, sucking his lips
...kartik broke the kiss after sometime and the light too came...
Naira realized what she did just now...kartik didn't wanted to let her go right now, so he hugged her tightly as she was in his lap...
Naira fainted due to stress nd anxiety...moreover, her past had affected her again...(u'll get to know in the upcoming chapters)

KARTIK:(caressing her head) Naira...naira kya hua...utho baby.. get up naira...hum abhi doctor pas chlte h...bss yeh lift khul jaye... damn it..abhi tkk lift kyu nhi thik ki inhone...(punching the wall)

Kartik called the secretary nd bursted out at him...the lift opened and he went to his car taking naira in his lap without answering anyone...Right now, only his naira was important...he called the doctor in the way only telling him about naira...As they reached, he carried her taking her out from the backseat...he took her in, directly to the doctor's cabin...After checking naira nd giving her injection, he said to kartik...

DOCTOR:(worriedly) she's not stable Mr goenka...she's in depression and that too is increasing day by day...aapne jese mujhe btaya ki she fainted in the lift, it's clear that inke past mei kuch esa hua h jiski vajah se inhe darkness se phobia h...abhi bhi vo iss trauma mei h...she needs extreme love nd care...ese cases mei patients boht akela feel krte h
...u need to be with her all the time...vrna she may get into extreme depression...I think she's eating some medicines...aap ek baar confirm kr lijiye bcoz I think unhone phle bhi kisi doctor se checkup kraya h...take care...

Saying this, the doctor went telling that she'll gain consciousness within an hour... kartik was shocked hearing the doctor that his naira is in depression...he went to her, carrying her in his arms and drove off sitting in the car with her in his lap...

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly nd crying silently) I m sorry jaan...I m so sorry mera bachaa...mene tumhe akela chod diya naa...yeh jaante hue bhi ki meri naira mujhse dur nhi rhe skti...m.ujhe...k. i.si..n.e...n.hi..bta.ya..k.i...m.eri...n.ai.ra..de.p.re.ssion...me.i..h....(wiping his tears) bss ab boht ho gya...ab mein kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi jaane dunga...mein aaj hi sb thik kr dunga...I can't let u suffer more..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates..