Chapter 9

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from everyone berating swarna, manish and dadi...kartik was so much angry..

KARTIK:(angrily) inspector le jayiye inhe...mujhe inn logo ka chehra bhi nhi dekhna...

Naira didn't said anything...she was just lost in herself, thinking about her baby...the police took swarna manish and suhasini with them, while kartik hugged naira as she was crying silently...keerti too cried, feeling ashamed that how could her family do this... naksh told them that akhil surekha had permanently shifted to US with luv kush and mansi as they too came to know about the truth 2 days ago and couldn't stay their any longer...the singhanias went giving kartik naira some time to cope up from all this...

KARTIK:(hugging naira tighter) bss...bss..shh..bss bachaa...plss mtt rou naa...hum aaj shaam ki flight se London chle jayenge...inn sb buri yaadon se dur...shh..bss mera bachaa...calm down..(caressing her back lovingly)

Kartik took naira upstairs to their room...he made her sit on the bed as she calmed down...naira saw kartik trying to control his emotions...she made him sit with her and hugged him, caressing his hair...

NAIRA:(teary eyed) Mujhe pta h tum boht shocked ho iss sb se... tumhe apne emotions mujhse chupane ki zroorat nhi h kartik... rona h toh ro lo, pr plss apna pain mujhse toh mtt chupao...(caressing his hair lovingly)

Kartik started crying badly, snuggling into her...naira pulled him more closer, rubbing his back and caressing his hair...she too cried along with him...kartik calmed down after sometime and naira wiped his tears...kartik too wiped her tears and pecked her lips lightly...

KARTIK:(laying his head in her lap) mene kbhi socha bhi nhi tha ki papa bhi unke sath..chhii vo mere papa nhi ho skte...unhone mujhse meri maa chiin li...mtlb jo mein phle unke baare mei sochta tha vo sach tha naira...aur dadi bhi...mein unse sbse zyada pyar krta tha bachpan se...pr unhone meri maa, mere bache ko mujhse chiin liya...hum dono ko alag krne ki koshish ki...m.ein..or.p.han..ho.. g.ya...n.ai.ra...m.en.e...sb..k.ho...d.i.ya...(crying badly)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) kisne kaha tum orphan ho...nhi kartik.. (Taking his mom's pic and giving it to him) Maa h naa tumhare sath
...tumhari yaadon mei, tumhare dil mei...jb tkk Maa h, tum orphan nhi ho skte kartik...(kissing his forehead) aur mein hu naa tumhare sath...tumne kuch nhi khoya kartik...vo rishte jo jhoothe the, unke hone ka kya fayda...aur mere papa kya tumhare papa nhi h...meri family bhi toh tumhari family h naa...(wiping his tears) isliye abse hum yeh sb soch ke upset nhi honge...jo chla gya, use vapis toh nhi laa skte...pr humei move on krna hoga kartik...plss mujhe yaha se le chlo...m.ujhe..b.a a.r...b.aa.r..v.o..sb...y.aa.d...a.at.a..h...(tears rolled down her cheeks)

Kartik got up and sat beside her, hugging her...he caressed her hair calming her..they both packed their bags, taking all the important things with them...they took the property papers too as they were theirs now...his sign on the papers were with pencil, due to which they had not been transferred to manish nd swarna...They decided to spend some days in singhania sadan nd then go to london...They directly went to singhania sadan with their luggage...

NAITIK:(saw them coming with their luggage) Kartik...naira..aao beta...andr aao..bahr kyu khade ho..

Everyone's attention shifted to them...naira ran to naitik and hugged him, crying in his embrace...naksh went to kartik and hugged him, understanding his pain...kartik too cried silently hugging him...

NAITIK:(wiping naira's tears) bss beta...jo ho gya, use bhul jao ab...

Naira nodded and naksh brought kartik in, along with their luggage
...they sat down together and kartik told them everything how they sorted out their misunderstandings and what they had decided...

NAITIK:(supporting them) Tum dono ne bilkul sahi decision liya h
...infact tum naksh aur keerti ko bhi apne sath le jao...

NAKSH:(confused) pr papa...aap sb yaha akele...

NAITIK:(explaining him) Keerti ki haalat dekho beta...agr yaha rhoge toh kbhi yeh sb bhul nhi paoge...aur hum bhi kuch dino mei vaha aa jayenge...yaha ka kaam wrap krne ke baad, mein sbko le ke aa jaunga...tum dono kartik naira ke sath jao...

DEVYANI:(side hugging keerti as she was crying) hn beta...naitik bilkul sahi keh rha h...(to keerti) bss beta...sambhalo khud ko..

Naira sat beside keerti and hugged her as she cried silently...

NAIRA:(wiping her tears) bss bhabhi...I know aapko boht bda shock lgaa hoga, pr ese jhoothe rishton ka na hona hi better h... hum sb h naa apke sath...dheere dheere sb thik ho jayega..(side hugging her)

KEERTI:(kissing naira's forehead) Ab mujhe lgg rha h ki hmari phle vali naira vapis aa gyi...kartik ki sherni, jo sbse zyaada strong thi...
(Cupping her face) tum thik ho naa naira...

Naira nodded and hugged her... kartik and naksh too joined the hug...They spent some family moments together, playing games and enjoying after so long...kartik was happy to see his old bubbly naira back...At night, they had dinner nd decided to sleep together with the family in the hall...keerti naksh made ice-cream for everyone, while kartik naira set the mattresses for everyone...They all sat down together...kartik naira were on one mattress, keerti naksh on one, rajbana and devyani on one and naitik nd bhabhimaa on separate single mattresses...They played antakshari together and had their ice-cream...After sometime, naira felt sleepy and hugged kartik, snuggling into him
...kartik patted her head, hugging her so that she could sleep peacefully...naitik was happy that she's okk now...[kartik had told them about her sleeping pills]

Everyone slept, while kartik pressed her legs and arms, giving her a massage...Then he too slept hugging naira tightly...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...