Chapter 5

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story....let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira and kartik crying hugging eachother...
Kartik calmed down after sometime and pulled naira in his lap, hugging her tightly...naira hid herself in his arms, recalling those bad memories...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair as he felt her calming) bss..bs..shh..bss mera bachaa..shaant hojao baby...
(After sometime) phir kya hua jaan...

NAIRA:(keeping her head on his shoulder) jb tum chle gye the naa toh swarna goenka ne mujhe shaam ko milne ke liye bulaya... mujhe lgaa ki shayad unhe sb sort out krna h, pr phir jo unhone kiya mere sath vo mein kbhi nhi bhul skti kartik...(Her voice choked and eyes filled with tears, kartik caressed her back) unhone mujhe ek sunsaan si jagah pe bulaya tha
...vaha boht dust thi, andhera tha.. unhone mujhe 2 din tkk uss jagah pe rkha, c.hai.r...s.e...ti.e..k.r.ke...e. le.ctric...s.ho.ck.s...b.hi..d.iye...(clutching to his shirt, getting scared) m.ujh.e...b.el.t..s.e...m.aa.r a...p.ure...2..di.n..t.kk...m.ene...p.aa.n.i...t.kk..n.hi..p.iy.a...t.ha..(crying badly recalling that day)

Kartik was shocked that how much she had suffered that too bcoz of his so called step mother...
He hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and cried silently with her...he didn't expected all this..he could never even imagine that his step mom, whom he considered as his own mom, for whom he fought against naira had done so many cheap acts...she was the sole reason of their pain, especially the pain naira was still going through...he felt ashamed of himself that how could he come in her sweet talks...how could he leave naira alone just for her...he saw naira shivering nd getting panic attacks due to that incident..
...he rubbed her chest, trying to calm her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) shh
...bss..bss bachaa...kuch nhi hua dekho...tumhara kartik h naa tumhare sath...bss..shh..shaant hojao...hmm..mm...bss..mm.(Rubbing her chest and calming her)

Kartik saw her better now, so he captured her lips for a kiss...he kissed her softly, caressing her back...naira too responded slowly, clinging onto him...they broke the kiss after sometime and naira told him that naksh rescued him from swarna and after that they took her to doctor...she was in observation for a week and then they shifted to Mumbai for a new life...naira told him that she didn't wanted to separate him from his mother, so she didn't tried to contact him again...moreover she was hurt that her kartik didn't even listened to her once, nor tried to understand her...

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) jb mrs swarna goenka ne apna beta khoya toh puri family unke sath thi, unka pati unke sath tha...pr jb mene apna bacha khoya toh mera pati mere sath nhi tha...b.oht...m.u sh.kil..t.ha...v.o..t.ime...k.arti.k...(crying silently) mene kuch nhi kiya tha...s.hubham...t.oh..d.rugs.. ki..o.ve.r.dos.e...se...ma.r.a..tha...h.nn...m.e.ne..t.um.he...n.hi..b.t.ay.a...k.yuk.i...us.ne..m.ujhe..k.aha...t.ha..k.i..v.o..s.bko..k.hud..b.ta.yeg.aa...(wiping her tears) tumhe kya lgta h mujhe uski chinta nhi thi...mein use doctor ke pas lekr gyi thi... uska treatment chal rha tha aur vo improve bhi kr rha tha, pr uss din usne drugs ki overdose le li jiski vajah se...v.o..s.b...(looking at him with teary eyed) shubham mera bhi toh bhai tha kartik...agr tumne apne bhai ko khoya, maa ne apna beta khoya toh mene bhi toh apna bhai khoya...apne bache ko a.p.ni...a.n.khon..k.e...sa.am.ne.. m.a.r.te...h.ue..d.ekh.a...(calming herself) tumhe pta h...doctor ne mujhe hmara baby dikhaya tha ek baar...vo sirf one week ka tha, growth bhi start nhi hui thi abhi aur vo chala gya...a.p.ni...m.um.m a...k.o..c.hod.ke..c.hl.a...g.ya..(crying badly, hugging him as he was also crying)

Naira and kartik cried badly hugging eachother...kartik was very hurt due to all that swarna did with him, his naira and their baby...But for the time being, he had to calm his naira...he was determined to take her out of her depression...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears as he felt her calming) bss..bss..shh..bss mera bachaa...chup hojao ab..i m sorry naira..agr mein swarna goenka ki jagah tum pe trust krta, ek baar tumhari baat sun leta toh yeh sb nhi hota...aaj shayad hmara b.cha..zi.nda...hota..(wiping his own tears) hum past ko toh nhi badal skte, pr apne present aur future ko toh improve kr skte h naa...plss mujhe maaf krdo...I know mene boht hurt kiya h tumhe...(kissing her forehead) hum sb thik kr denge jaan...mein kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi hone dunga ab...
Swarna goenka ko sazaa toh mil ke rhegi...Maa kehne ke laayak nhi h vo..mene unko apni saumya maa jitna pyar kiya, pr unke liye shubham zyada important tha shayad...isliye apne revenge mei meri khushiyan chiin li unhone mujhse...(caressing her hair) Ab boht ho gya baby...abse hum alag rhenge...sbse dur apni ek alag duniya mei...tum chalogi naa mere sath..(cupping her face)

Naira nodded and hugged him as he cried due to swarna's betrayal..
For all these 2 years, he took extreme care of her, but she never told the truth about naira's health...naira knew he might hv got a shock suddenly...she caressed his back and hair lovingly...he cried on her shoulder and calmed after sometime..naira wiped his tears nd kissed his forehead lovingly...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) I love u kartik...I love u so much...I missed u a lot..(smiling)

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too bachaa...mera baby...I love u so much nairu...mene bhi tumhe boht miss kiya(cupping her face) kisi se kehta nhi tha, pr boht suffocated feel hota tha tumhare bina...koi nhi smjh paya mujhe jaan, kisi ko mera dard nhi dikha...swarna goenka kbhi meri maa nhi bnn payi, agr hoti toh mera pain dikhta naa unhe...tum kbhi mujhe chodke toh nhi jaogi naa...(afraid to lose her)

Naira shaked her head in no and hugged him, snuggling into him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...