Chapter 6

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________

The scene starts from kartik and naira hugging eachother after sorting out everything...Kartik took her out in his lap and fed her fruits as she was weak...naira too fed him, sitting in his lap...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Nairu...chlo aao baby..tum boht thak gyi hogi naa...thodi der rest krlo...(Taking her in her room in his lap)

Naira kept her head on his shoulder, hugging him...kartik was confused seeing her sad...she was not looking at him, which made confirm that she's hiding something...

KARTIK:(making her sit on the bed and sitting beside her) Naira.. kya baat h...kuch chupa rhi ho naa tum mujhse..plss btao bachaa
...hum ne ek dusre se promise kiya tha naa ki hmare bich mei koi secrets nhi honge...(side hugging her)

NAIRA:(teary eyed) mein nhi so skti kartik...jb bhi try krti hu sone ka toh uss sb ke nightmares aane lgg jaate h...pichle 2 saalon se yhi ho rha h..mene boht koshish ki kartik...mein boht thak jaati thi, pr so nhi paati thi...is.l.iye...m.er.e d.oc.to.r...n.e...m.ujh.e..d.e.pr.ess.io.n...k.i..m.e.di.c.in.es...k.e..sa.th...s.le.epi.n.g...pi.ll.s..b.hi..r.ec.omm.en.d..k.iy.e...t.he...(snuggling into him and crying)

Kartik's eyed welled up seeing how much she had suffered in all this...he rubbed her back to calm her and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) shh..
bss...bss...bss mera baby...it's okk bachaa...mein hu naa tumhare sath..sb thik ho jayega..tum mujhe huggy krke sona, phir neend aa jayegi aur sleeping pills ki bhi zroorat nhi pdegi...(wiping her tears)

NAIRA:(wiping her tears) itna aasaan nhi h kartik...mene try kiya tha sleeping pills ke bina sone ki...kal bhi tumhare sath thi toh pills ke bina neend toh aa gyi, pr ekdam se apne addiction ko chodne pe withdrawal symptoms toh hote h naa...mujhe subah se body pain ho rha h...a.b..t.olera.te. n.hi...h.o..r.ha...p.lss..m.ujh.e..p.ill.s...l.e.ne..do..(crying in pain)

Kartik took naira in his lap and pressed her arms and legs trying to reduce her pain...he spread a towel on the bed nd laid naira on it, removing her clothes...she was lying completely naked on the towel...kartik brought the bottle of oil and gave her a body massage, soothing her pain...he hummed a lullaby for her, caressing her hair to make her sleep...naira slept with a smile on her face, while kartik continued giving her the massage, adoring her...he then sat beside her and tried finding ideas to leave any addiction...he decided to talk to her doctor once
...he covered her with the blanket and went in the kitchen to prepare lunch...

After 2 hours, kartik came back after completing all the household chores and cooking lunch too...he found naira sleeping peacefully, hugging her teddy...he thought to talk to her doctor once...he took naira's phone with him outside to the living room...he dialled the doctor's number and asked her if she can leave her sleeping pills... he told the entire situation in brief that now they r together nd she'll get okk with time...

DOCTOR:(to kartik) Dekhiye kartik...mene toh phle bhi naira se kaha tha ki medicines iss problem ka solution nhi h...pr usne mujhe apne family members ko btane se bhi mna kr diya...unhe bss apka pyar, apka support chahiye...vo boht jaldi thik ho jayengi agr vo khush rhe aur stress na le...aur jaise ki aap ne btaya ki aaj vo medicine ke bina bhi so gyi h toh i would recommend u ki aap unki sleeping pills bnd krva skte h...bss body massage dete rhna agr unhe pain ho toh...maybe unhe nightmares aa skte h, pr dheere dheere vo bhi bnd ho jayega... depression bhi jaldi cure ho skta h agr vo proper rest kre...take care...

She kept the call giving him a new ray of hope...he went back to the room happily and saw naira sleeping peacefully, making a cute pout...he chuckled and sat beside her, caressing her hair...he pecked her pout lightly, making her smile in sleep too...he didn't wanted to wake her up, so laid beside her...kartik took her in his arms, keeping the teddy aside... naira snuggled into him, stirring a bit...kartik patted her head so that she doesn't wakes up...he too slept hugging her....

After an hour, naira woke up with a smile on her face as she didn't got any nightmare...she felt relief seeing kartik with her and snuggled more into him...

NAIRA:(kissing his chest) thankuu bhagwaan jii mere aur kartik ke bich sb thik krne ke liye...(caressing his hand) galti sirf tumhari nhi h mere mendak, meri bhi h...agr mein tumhe shubham ke baare mei sb bta deti toh yeh sb nhi hota...atleast humei ek dusre se 2 saal dur naa rhna pdta...I know tumhe boht bda shock lgaa hoga swarna goenka ki reality jaankr, pr I promise mein tumhare pas rhungi tumhe smbhalne ke liye
...kbhi chodke nhi jaungi tumhe...mujhe tumhe phle hi kisi tarah bta dena chahiye tha ki vo aurat kitni cheap h...hum dono ne unhe apni mumma ki jagah di aur unhone hmari life barbaad krdi, pr ab aur nhi...tumhari sherni vapis aayegi mendak...hum iss sb se ek sath fight krenge...I love u kartik... I love u so much..(kissing his palms and holding his hand)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I love u too meri sherni...humei swarna goenka ki asliyat sbke saamne laani hogi...tum chalogi naa mere sath...bss ek last time bachaa, phir hum hmesha ke liye sbse dur chle jayenge...singhanias ko bta denge, baaki kisi ko nhi...

NAIRA:(coming over him and kissing his forehead) toh mera mendak jaag rha tha...sone ki acting kyu ki phir..(pecking his nose lightly)

KARTIK:(caressing her back) mein toh so hi rha tha, pr tumne yaha pe(pointing towards his chest) kissi ki naa toh neend khul gyi...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...