Chapter 1 - Mj Was Right

"𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜
𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕴 𝖉𝖔
𝕹𝖔𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕴 𝖉𝖔"

Saturday nights-khalid

"I am a bad influence" ________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter you little shit.

The mysterious girl thought as she noticed her friend no longer beside her.

He's gonna get himself killed

She was jumping from rooftop to rooftop searching for her 'danger magnet' of a friend, not that she could say much herself. The mask on her face covering her annoyed scowl.

If he picks a fight with something ima leave him.

Might humble him.

She suddenly ducks when an odd sound catches her attention. Listening more closely she can hear Peter talking to someone.

"But mister stark-"

"This is a known hydra hangout, and your here, no back up, didn't tell anyone and don't forget oh I don't know going completely against your orders. Which you mustve forgotten considering your standing right in front of me, so I'll sum it up for you, 'don't go here!'"

" I was just-"

" Trying to be a hero, trying to prove yourself, I get it kid-"

"My friend lives around the corner" Peter squeaked out interrupting stark.

"what?"

"One of my friends from school, she lives like a block from here maybe 2 I don't know, but when you guys said this place was full of those hydra dudes" he cut himself off "I just dropped her home."

Peter, Peter, Peter, I swear you've been spending wayyy to much time with me.

It was quiet for a minute before stark clicked his tongue and continued.

"oh well eh. Get home, the rest of the scooby gang know your here, might wanna tell them that."

"Yeah, yeah I'll go there now. Okay. Okay"

Mj was right I am a bad influence, cause that was too good of a lie to come from Peter.

The girl waited until she knew the avengers were both gone before coming out of the shadows she'd ducked into.

Guess I'm on my own for this one.

_________________________________________

The girl walked the halls of the busy school, hood up, music loud and tired eyes.