Chapter 2 - Mission Successful

"𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖆 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊,
𝕴𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖆 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘, 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘."
Cinnamon - jome

"my mascaras gonna start running"

______________________________________________________________________________

"So, why do you, do, this?" Kol asked quietly.

Her legs hanging off the building. They'd been here all day. Peter left for 5 minutes tops to get some food, but other that that neither had left the 'steak out '.

"What do you mean?" Peter questioned confused.

"Well your team thing, their looking for me. And you know it. And you know about me. About what I did. What I do even? So why are you friends with me?"

" I don't know, I mean, I think your crazy. Completely. But I also saw you first, not like mission, killing people you I mean like, the girl who will randomly say something weird like I don't even know? How did shrek have plumbing. " They both began to laugh before he continued" I guess I just gave you a chance, you know the people I live with" he shrugged "people gave them a chance. So why couldn't I give you one you get me."

" yeah, yeah, wow this it a touching moment" she laughed out "real chick flick moment, my mascaras gonna start running ina sec."

" You ruined the moment. "

"Oh I'm very sorry. "

"No your not."

"No I'm not."

They sat in a comfortable silence. Just watching taking note of foot traffic in and out of the building they were watching.

It wasn't until about 2am did Peter convince her to go home. Seeing as she didn't get much sleep yesterday.

Walking through sketchy alleys, avoiding the main street cameras.

She walked for about 10 minutes before  a low flash of green smoke surrounded her body. As it went away she was no longer in her masked mission outfit, she was wearing jeans and a leather jacket. The clothes she was wearing in school.