12 | OLD HABITS

Taehyung stayed in the hospital for two more days and is now at home. He was a bit anxious as to why Jungkook didn't bother to see him after he confessed that he was falling for Mr. Post It...and it's already day three since that day.

He's now in his room fixing his wardrobe closet as he decided to auction out old clothes for a foundation he's involved in.  As he was rummaging through his closet, he found a box at the corner and he got curious as he can't seem to remember putting one there.

I guess I made myself forget about this too. Taehyung thought...which is actually the reason why he did forget about the box in the first place.

He got it and took it back to his room and then opened it on his bed.  He froze when he saw photos of him ang Hyung Sik and other stuff he believed was his ex-boyfriend's. He looked at the photos one by one and then he stopped when he saw a familiar image standing behind him and Hyung-Sik. It was a man dressed in all black with a mask on. Taehyung couldn't help but smile as he grabbed a pair of scissors from his bedside table and cut out his stalker's photo.

He then placed all the other stuff back, went outside his room and sat down in fromt of the fire place. He opened the box again and threw the contents of the box into the fire.  As he was staring at the fire, Taehyung felt his heart beat race as he started to get flashbacks of the car accident. He crawled backwards away from the fire as he started to feel a slight headache building up.  He felt his windpipes tighten and he began to hyperventilate.

"Ta-tae save him." He heard his mom's voice and Taehyung started screaming as he felt his head throb.

"Ahhhhhhh! Stop stop stop!!!!" Taehyung screamed. At that instant, his front door opened and someone came rushing to his side, engulfing Taehyung in his arms.

"Shhhh, Taeh, it's alright. I'm here now, just listen to my voice. It's going to be okay." The person said, panting as he ran from his house the moment he saw Taehyung sat in front of the fireplace.

Taehyung's breathing slowly normalized as he snuggled closer to the other's neck and hugged him.

"Jungkook." Taehyung mumbled as tears slowly travelled down his cheeks. "You came."

"I'm sorry love. I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere." Jungkook said as he placed Taehyung on his lap, the latter straddling him.

"Why didn't you come sooner?" Taehyung asked without looking at Jungkook.

"I had to do something. I'm sorry." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's head. 

Taehyung sat upright and looked at Jungkook. He raised his hand and touched the latter's hair to look at his right temple and there he saw a scar from when Hyung-sik threw a vase at him.

Taehyung smiled and before he could stop himself, he kissed the scar and immediately blushed, realizing what he had just done.

Jungkook smiled. "I guess I have no excuse now, huh?" He said.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Were you at your gym before coming here?"

Jungkook was shocked at his question. "H-how did you know?"

"I saw your monitor there." Taehyung said.

"Huh? W-when? How?" Jungkook asked.

"The day you invited me for coffee."

"So that was why you were at the basement. But, how did you know my passcode?" Jungkook asked as he was playing around with Taehyung's hair.

"I guessed? Took me three tries. I can't believe you used the same code of my front door!!" Taehyung said as he playfully hit Jungkook's chest.