INTRODUCTION

STALK ON YOU

The Story

28 YO model Kim Taehyung is loved by millions around the world...and, unfortunately (or fortunately), by one mysterious man who mader stalking the model his life purpose — wherever he goes, whatever it takes.

The Main Characters

Beauty. Brains. Money. Power. Fame. Kim Taehyung has everything one could possibly wish for. Everyone was envious of him, looking up to him, wanting to be him. He exudes perfection like no other. He's quite a catch. Men and women long to be with him and quite a handful already tried winning his heart only to get their own broken. Why? He doesn't believe in love. At least, not anymore. Why would he? He has witnessed how it destroyed fragile souls and he's not having it...again. Ever again. He trusted someone once...someone whom he thought would hold his heart and treat it like it was the most delicate thing in the world. But, he broke it. So, now, he'd rather be alone, living in a fake world full of phoney people than get trapped in a web of lies, pain and misery.

**

26 YO, Jeon Jungkook

26 YO, Jeon Jungkook. IT-Genius. Gamer.
Street-Smart. He is the epitome of the obsessed fan. His whole world revolves around Kim Taehyung...lives and breathes for the model. Very secretive and reserved. He's very tough on the outside, but there's really more to him than meets the eye.

Find out how the lives of these two are so intertwined together. One oblivious of the other's existence, while the younger simply exists for the other.

More characters to be introduced as the story unfolds.

💜💜

"STEAL ME NOT FOR FEAR AND SHAME,
FOR HERE YOU SEE THE AUTHOR'S NAME.
OR ELSE, IF YOU DIE, YOU'LL HERE GOD SAY, WHERE'S THE BOOK YOU STOLE AWAY?"

😎

Seriously though, please do not copy my storyline, idea or any part of this book.
I really take pride in them as I work really hard to write them. Writing is a passion of mine and I do it because I love to tell stories that are in my head or from experience.
I want to make readers feel that reading can be a form of sress-relief and can take anxiety and depression away. That's how fan fics helped me as a reader so I just want to pay it forward with my own work.  So, please, NO STEALING 💜

Copyright @ 2022 DalTaehyang0130