smile

~
"Smile!" Eiji exclaimed excitedly as the camera lens focused on the not so ecstatic blonde.

Ash rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh of exasperation. He didn't want to admit it but he was starting to get jealous of the damn camera that Eiji was so intently focused on. Picture after picture and every damn time he had the guts to attempt to hold the black haired boys hand he got distracted yet again.

These were evidently the inevitable drawbacks wanting to show affection to a photographer in Tokyo.

"Ash smile damn it!" Eiji nagged, walking up to him with a frown.

Ash nonchalantly looked down at him, completely immune to his chiding at this point. Candidly, he quite liked it. He was paying attention to him rather than focusing on the damn camera.

*sigh*

That camera.

Eiji groaned in vexation, hanging the camera around his neck and lifted his hands to cup Ash's face. Ash cocked an eyebrow at him, his eyes clearly asking, "what are you doing?". Eiji now had an amused grin on his face as he squished the stoic blondes face and pushed his cheeks up into a smile. There was a prominent furrow in Ash's brow as Eiji pinched his face and chuckled at how funny his angry face looked.

"You look so cute like this." Eiji chaffed, continuing to squish the irritated blondes flushed face.

Ash took a hold of his hands, pulling them away invoking a pout in the black haired boy's face.

"You're so annoying..." Ash grumbled, frowning at a very amused Eiji.

Eiji snickered pulling his hands away from Ash's hold and grabbed his camera again.

"Right. I'm the annoying one." Eiji replied sarcastically as he took a picture of Ash's reddened face with the vast city of Tokyo behind him.

"Yes, you are." he muttered, frowning at the lens.

Eiji rolled his and snapped another picture as Ash stuck his tongue out.

"Fine if you want to be grumpy in every single picture that's on you. You're going to be all wrinkly by the time you're 30 at this rate." Eiji said nonchalantly.

Ash scoffed, an irritated smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.

"Maybe I wouldn't be grumpy if you focused on me rather than that stupid camera." he replied with the annoyance evident in his voice.

Eiji looked at him in disbelief, he grinned a teasing gleam flashing in his brown eyes.

"Aw is poor Ash jealous? Poor baby-"

"Yes, yes I am." Ash interrupted the black haired boy's chaffing without hesitation.

Eiji gaped at him letting out an incredulous laugh.

"It's a camera." he replied to the blonde.

"That you're obsessed with." Ash retorted, glaring at the camera Eiji was holding.

Eiji snorted in disbelief, letting go of the camera and poking Ash in the forehead. This caused the furrow in the grumpy blonde's brow to become even more prominent. His face was graced with a blush invoked by his embarrassment and irritation all at once.

"I'm taking pictures for you! So that you could have memories!" Eiji exclaimed, a meaningful look twinkling in his eyes.

Ash frowned, lifting his hands and captured the black haired boy's face in a gentle hold.

"I don't care about pictures Eiji, I just want you!" he exclaimed with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"I-I mean-" he stammered, stumbling over his words in embarrassment at what he just said.