Chapter 2~

|| Aprils POV ||

When i saw him i froze.

"Hi" he said

"H-hey" i said

"My name is calum, whats yours?" He said

"Umm.. A-april..." I said nervously.

Well you know im a shy person...
And did i ever told you that he has an Australian voice.. Man he sounds cute.

"Well... I just wanted to say hi. Ill see u later in lunch." He said.

"See ya!..." I said.

I really didnt expect something like this... Thats surprising.

When i got to class, Calum was there sitting in the last sit (almost in the las sit) so there was an empty one, and i sat there. When i got my stuff out, he gave me a lil. note.

It said:

"Hey April, i was wondering if i could.... You know....get to know each other? If u want, i really want to get to know you, you seem like a beautiful and intelegent gurl.xx"

I blushed at that right moment in front of him, i litteraly didnt realize that i was blushing, i just felt turned up! But anyways i noded him...wich ment yes.

When class was over he POP out to my locker, siriously he scared the death out of me! I slapped my hand on my chest cus he litteraly scared me.

"Hello beautiful." He said

" hey handsome, whats up?" I said. I litteraly didnt know what i just said but... It turns out, it went good this time.

"Sooo.... About the letter, you agree?" He said nervously.

"Ofcourse, i would love to get to know each other." I said.

"Great!.... But, what if we can chat at my place?" He said nervously.

"Ummm.... Ok, lets go!" I said exitedly.

"Ok!" He said with the same expression i did.

When we got inside his car, there was death silence... I broke the silence by turning the volume up of the radio.

|| Calums POV ||

April broke the silence by turning on the raidio....it was really silent, so she had to brake the silence with a noice.

I finally spoke:

"Soo... What are your hobits?" I said, what a stupid question...

"Ummm....not much, i think to hear music and read" she said not looking at me, i bet she was nervous like i was.

"Oh, thats cool..." I said awkwardly.

" where here..." I said when i parked the car.

When i got out the car, so as she.... I opened the door of my house.

" home sweet home..." I said trying to say it in a funny way, turns out it was a stupid joke.

|| Aprils POV ||

He sounded funny when ge said that... It sounded a lil dum the way he said it... But with his australian voice...sook cute. I just cant believe that im with the one and only "CALUM HOOOOOOD".

" soooo what can we talk about?" I said in a sarcastic way.

" well....we can talk about....you" he said. Siriously, my life is boring....i have nothing much about me, so i just listen to music and stuff.

" well im bot that much of interest but... Wait, i already told you-" i said, but he interupted me with his small laugh, to be honest, hes small giggle is sooo cute.

" i know. I just wanted to know more about you...remember?" He said in a sarcastic way... What smartypants.

" you little smartass" i said in a funny tone.

" lets order pizza" he said.

" hungry already?" I said in a funny tone.

" im gonna call my mates, they should be on there way home... But im gonna big them by comming to my place." He said with a evil laugh.... It sounded cute and creepy at the same time.

"Ok?..." I said.

|| Calums POV ||

Shes soo cute when she does sarcastic talks to me, we havnt talk too much about us nor our hobbits but atleast were being funny to each other.

Shes so beautiful... I just wish we were together, her dark brown eyes with her brownish hair, its beautiful... To me shes perfection ;).