Chapter 5~

|| Aprils POV ||

when class was over, mariana came to me again. she changed alot since the day we were kids. we were freaking kids so shes obiously mature. anyway, she came to me but actually she went to Calums direction. i dont know what she wispered to his ear but according to his face he didnt like it, that got me a lil pissed, and cal too. anyway i had to ask cal-pal.

"cal, what she said?" i asked curiously.

"uh-nothing nothing, dont worry about it...just something stupid." he try not to talk about it. it got me even more pissed!

"Calum tell me." raising my voice a bit. people stared at me a bit but they looked away.

"ok ok fine ill tell u, she told me to stay away from u....but i ignore it, thats why i didnt want to tell u, i know its stupid." after that i codng believe that bitch really wanted calum away from me? huh-no no bitch u ain' taking my man AWAY FROM ME! what tf i just said?! i ment my best friend, shit i cant be snaping nor feeling for him,his my best friend, i cant ruin the relationship. anyway, the thing is that im pist with marina.

|| Calums POV ||

i knew april will get pist, i know its stupid... i just dont get girls, not like april like mariana its stupid to say to stay away from April, anyway, today im going to do plans with april. were going to my house and eat pizza, nah sounds boring. i think we should go to a park and play in the kids park and stuff, ugh i dint anything to do....ugh that will be last, ill go ask if SHE does have plans for tonight, im really bored. the lads are out with there girl friends, we dont hang out much, so im usually alone with april.

i went to april and saw her in the park, weres the big tree, its a really pretty one. anyway, i saw her reading in her phone, shes a lil weird. she dosnt like to read in books and stuff, but i like that. i went to her ans she hopped a lil bit, maybe she got lost in the story without knowing my shadow, anyway i asked her if she had plans and she said "yeah, we can go to ur house and eat pizza like weirdos." i chuckled at her comment meaning that she agreed to my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, sorry its short, i wanted to write more but my finger its hurting. they did me x-ray and stuff. but anyway itll be fine. plz vote~comment or follow. enjoy! 💕