Chapter 7~

|| Aprils POV ||

I cant believe it, he really did. he Kissed me. he was kissing me passionatley, hes lips were soft and pink, i liked him for a while, but i didnt expect this from Calum.

he suddenly stoped for a while...

i looked at him for a second and i kissed him back, he was still surprised. but he alowed me to. it was perfect. i was waiting for this in a long time tho. but he was the right one for me. Cuz hes unique, not like other guys that just one kiss and BOOM!!! the break up. but suddenly he smiled to the kiss. i smiled back.

|| Calums POV ||

i kissed her, i cant believe i really did kissed her, and im glad that she kissed back, i though she didnt feel the same way. our lips were in perfect zync. and we suddenly stoped, till she said.

"Calum...." .

"yeah?"

"do u....like me?" she asked.

"y-yes?" it sounded more as a question.

"why? if im boring and not a social person, why me?" she asked.

"April, why ur saying that? ur not boring. and i chose u beacause ur beautiful and unique. u r different.....and i like that. Ok?"

"Ok." she said.

"and i have to ask u something" i started.

"yeah Cal?"

"umm.... w-will...urgh! WILL U BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!! ugh man u know i ruined it i screwd up soo-" she cut me off by kissing me. what a cut off girl.

"yes Calum, i would love too!" she exclaimed happily.👼🏻

~~~~~~~~~~~

Helou!! sorry if this is short. im kinda busy so this is a quick Chapter.🌸 Enjoy Reading!🌙