Chapter 8~

|| Aprils POV ||

I couldnt take off that smile after Calum asked me to be his girlfriend, i liked him for soo long....i mean not like that i meant that he is a really nice guy and hes different from other guys, to be honest i havnt dated any guy before, i was just not interested at all in guys at that time.

Sudenly, i got a text from Cal.

Cal-Pal <3

Hey beautiful, want to come and hang out at my place with the lad? X

April (me)

Yeah! why not? ill be there in 10 min. X

Cal-Pal <3

Ok, see ya cutie :3 X

Ok after i read his cute text/message, i started thinking about my clothing.......i got nothing, is not like im going fancy or something, i just want to dress up representive or casual.

I though about a Artctic Monekeys top, some black skinny jeans with holes on both knees, some black boots, a few black bracelets and Some Mascara with eye liner and gloss.

so i was ready......actually Calum didnt give me the timing so i think the lad are already at Cals place. Hes house isnt that far, just a few blocks away, i got there in 3 mins. basically.

When i ringed the bell suddenly mikey opened the door amd exitedly hugging me, well someone is excited today....

"Hey mikey, why all of a sudden?" i questioned.

"Nothing really, just really felt someone was missing so i knew that u would be able to come!!" Michael exclaimed.

"Cal didnt told u i was coming?" i asked.

"oh.."

"CALUM WE NEED TO DISCUSS ABOUT SOMETHING!!!!!!!" yelled michael.

"oh and btw, u can come in, sorry fir letting u outside..." said mikey.

"oh not a biggie"

"IM COMING MIKEY, CALM THE HECK DOWN!!!!!!" Calum exclaimed back.

Calum didnr realize i was right there by the door, he sure needs glasses.

"(caughing awkwardly)"

"Oh hey April! sorry i didnt see you" Calum said.

"Oh its ok, im used to it anyway"

"Sooo lets watch a movie! shall we?" said Calum.

i went looking for a movie around the house (not really) and i found one in Cals room, but behind the dvd there was a notebook. I was curious about it so i went looing at each letter, at the last sentece my name showed up....but it says really nice things ... but suddenly someone was nocking, thankgod the door wasnt shot oppened.

I went out of the room and brought the dvd (movie) is Mean Girls, luke loves mean girls so i think luke maybe left his stuff in one of cals gabinets.

"Guys i got mean girls.." i said in a shy way.

luke immediatly said "PUT IT!!!". kinda sacred at the time tho' cuz he yelled as if he was possessed.

we all were sitting on the sofa, cal was on the left i was in the middle, luke was on the floor...., ash was on the right way of the sofa, and mikey was on the floor as well.

we had so much fun watching mean gurls and eating pop corn.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, im soo soo sorry i havnt updated in a while, i had been really busy for the past few months amd bc i havnt logged in for a while tho' so. heres another chapter. enjoy