𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋- 𝖥𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

(Basically Rose will be the sick one and Heather will be with James and call Logan.)

Rose was lying on her bed, groaning. She gave her new, blonde best friend Heather a call.

"Hello?"

"Heather..."

"Rose  Are you alright?"

"No..."

"What's wrong?"

"I feel sick..."

"Do you want me to ask James to call Logan?"

"Yeah..."

"He's gonna call him hang on."

"Hey, James? Can you call Logan? Rose says she feels sick." Heather told her boyfriend.

"Did she go out in the rain yesterday?" The pretty boy asked.

"No, that was me and it wasn't yesterday silly, it was last week." Heather chuckled.

James called Logan to inform him about Rose. Heather returned back to calling Rose.

"James called Logan, Rosie and he's on his way to your apartment." Heather informed.

Rose didn't answer. She went silent and looked at her swirly tattoo on her hand that matched Logan's.

"Rosie?"

Rose ended the call and rushed to the bathroom. She ended up throwing up on the floor and quickly leaned over the toilet.

Logan called Heather this time and informed her that he was on her way.

"I'm on my way." 

"She's not answering my texts nor James'." Heather said, in a worried tone.

"I'm about to be on the 4th floor anyways so I'll be in her apartment any second."

"Okay." 

Logan ended the call after informing Heather about an upcoming double date with her and James.

He entered Roses apartment, finding the key in a small spot only he and Heather knew about. 

"Rose?" Logan called out.

Rose projectile vomited into the toilet. She flushed and threw up more.

Logan walked up the small staircase toward her bedroom.

"Rosie?"

Logan heard a noise coming from Roses personal bathroom.

"Hey, hey, Rosie, are you okay?" He asked.

He walked toward the bathroom and found the mess on the floor.

"Oh baby girl, you missed, you must not be feeling good."

Rose threw up and coughed.

"Get it all out of your system." Logan soothed, kneeling down.

He pulled her hair back as she kept throwing up.

"Baby girl." Logan frowned.

Heather texted Logan, worried about her best friend.

"Hey is Rose okay?" 

"She's throwing up and doesn't look so good." Logan replied.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Like projectile vomiting so she might've gotten food poisoning from the sushi she had yesterday." Logan explained, keeping an eye on his sick girlfriend.

"Do you want me to come over?" Heather replied, getting concerned.

"No it's alright Heath, But i'll inform you and James if I need help." Logan replied.

Rose threw up one last time and flushed the toilet. She turned to Logan with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw up, now you have room clean up my mess." She cried.

"Hey, hey, it's alright." Logan whispered, wiping her mouth with a piece of toilet paper. 

Logan carried Rose to her bedroom. He pulled a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. He checked her temperature and saw she didn't have a fever. He laid in bed with her and set a trash can next to her. After Rose fell asleep, Logan slowly got up and cleaned up the mess.

He laid back down and wrapped his arms around her small body.