ɴᴇᴛꜰʟɪx ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3- ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴀꜱʟᴏᴡ

Part 3 of Netflix and Chill :)

Jessica's POV

I was about 8-9 months pregnant and it was near my due date. I hated having morning sickness because it was just awful. But Mica, Alexa, the guys, and my husband James we're supporting me.

Mainly every morning I got up to empty my stomach, James or the girls would get up to hold my hair back for me.

But I was excited for the twins to come. Alexa had made me start walking around more and drinking raspberry tea in the mornings. She wanted me to be prepared for the baby since it was gonna pop out any minute.

We were naming our daughter Ashley Marie Maslow and our son James David Diamond. We wanted to name him after the father, aka James.

It was the day of the baby shower and I was sitting on the couch with Mica and Kendall.

"Are you excited about the baby's coming in less than a month?" Kendall asked me.

"I'm so excited." I grinned, "And I'm looking forward to the baby shower."

James walked in and kissed my forehead.

"Morning baby, or I could say afternoon." He smiled, "Anyways, Alexa and Carlos are almost done  decorating with their part of decorating."

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I got a text from my mom.

She told my my grandma had passed away.

I dropped my phone on the couch and walked into the bedroom, slamming and shutting the door.

"Jessica?" Alexa called out.

I cried and played with the hem of my dress.

I heard the door open from behind me.

"Jessica, the guests are on the way." I heard my husband say, "Jessica? What's wrong?"

He came over and sat next to me immediately.

"My grandma passed away." I said and he rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry, she was a wonderful woman though, and she'll see her great grandchildren from above."

I smiled and we shared a kiss

Later...

James' POV

People started to arrive at the baby shower.

Mica and Kendall gave us some baby clothes for the twins, Carlos and Alexa gave us baby carriers, the kids even gave us some drawers that said "Can't wait to meet you Baby Ashley and James! - Ocean, Kingston, and Rio PenaVega."

We got some baby bottles, baby wipes, diapers, and some more baby supplies.

Jessica loved the gifts and we worked on the nursery after the guests left.

A month later 

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach.

It kept getting stronger and I decided to walk to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet and realized I was in labor.

"JAMES!" I yelled.

James didn't come.

"HELLO? anybody?"

Mica came in, looking tired at first but then was alerted.

"Oh my gosh! You're in labor!" She said.

"It hurts so bad." I groaned.

She looked underneath me to see how many centimeters I was dilated.

"I'll get Kendall and tell him to wake James, just breathe in and out." she advised.

She quickly went to wake Kendall while I was breathing slowly.

James rushed in and carried me to the car.

Mica sat in the backseat with me while Kendall and James were in the front.

It hurt so badly and once we got to the hospital, I was put on a stretcher where they brought James and i into the hospital room. Mica called Alexa and informed her that I had started going into labor.

Ashley Marie Maslow came out first and was taken into another room to get wiped down and wrapped up. James David Maslow came out next and he was in another room to get wrapped up and wiped down too.

James and I had our babies together.