𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧- 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

You were in the front row of the Big Time Rush concert, vip and in the pit.

"Alright, I think it's time to leave." Kendall said.

"Wait, we forgot something." Logan began, "Maybe it's someone."

"Are you saying we should choose a special lady to be our worldwide girl?" Carlos asked.

"Let's do 4 ladies this time." James smiled.

You held up your sign that said "LOGAN, WORLDWIDE GIRL?"

Logan went into the audience and tapped your shoulder.

The girls next to you smiled as he took your hand and brought you on stage.

"I remember meeting you at meet and greet, Y/n right?" He said as you two walked up the stairs.

"Yes." You smiled.

He hugged you and you hugged him back, smelling his nice scent.

(I hope Logan would smell nice 😭 I'd prefer to have James smell nicer than the others 😏 )

He pulled a stool out and you sat next to him on it.

"Can everyone give a big hand for y/n?" Logan asked the crowd and they went wild.

After James, Carlos, and Kendall got their girls, the music began to play.

Logan wrapped his arm around you and held your hand.

James and Kendall began to sing their verses together.

Logan smiled at you and handed you a piece of small paper, which was his number.

You smiled back and put it in your pocket.

As the boys sang, you waved your arms in the air like the other 3 girls did along with the crowd.

At the end of the song, during Logan's verse, he wrapped his arms around your neck.

The crowd went wild and Logan hugged you, kissing the back of your head secretly.

"You're my worldwide girl." Logan smiled and you giggled.