ꜰᴀʟʟ- ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴀꜱʟᴏᴡ x ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴄᴀ ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛꜱ

Jessica's POV

Today is my 26th birthday and I am doing a photoshoot with Chris Evans. 

I texted my boyfriend, James Maslow, telling him I was so excited for him to be in town.

He replied and told me he wasn't gonna be able to come to town to see me.

I was upset about it but I told him I'd FaceTime him. Plus, he even said I'd have a great time even whether he was with me or not.

I was getting ready for my photoshoot. I got my hair done and makeup done. Chris Evans and I were good friends with each Other.

James' POV

Today was my girlfriends 26th  birthday and I told her I wasn't able to make it. But really I was suprise her.

Jessica's POV

I was at my photoshoot with Chris Evans. I kneeled down while he stood up behind me. Then we did a pose where we were back to back.

We did a few more poses and then we finished.

Suddenly the doors opened and my boyfriend, James Maslow entered the room

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He said then his smile faded when he saw Chris.

"Hi baby!" I beamed and ran over to him.

"Who's that?" James asked.

"Hey, I'm Chris, and we did a photoshoot together for her birthday." 

"Oh, nice dude, baby let's go out to eat and then we can go home for something special."  James said to me, "I really want you." He let out a smirk.

I smiled and we walked out of the studio.

We headed to my house and I kicked off my shoes and sat on the couch.

James smirked at me and kissed me. 

We kissed passionately and he got ontop of me.

I ran my hands through his hair and tongue kissed him.

I slid off my dress and tossed it to the side.

James' eyes went wide and he smirked at me. He must've loved the new lingerie I got.

He took off his shirt and kissed me again.

I unbuckled his pants and he slid off my pants. The rest of the night was history but there was a lot of moaning and love biting.