Chapter 4

So for this chapter, I decided to do a birthday surprise for my oc. My birthday is the same day as Miyako's so... yeah.

Coincidence?

Also Miyako does speak in this chapter

Anyways enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyako's birthday surprise

Third person pov

Nova and Michiko were sitting in class one day, though it was Sunday, being bored out of their minds when they suddenly remembered something coming up in a week.

"AAAAHHHH!!"

Everyone else jumped to their feet and looked at the screaming girls with wide eyes.

"What happened?!" Momo and Iida were both by Nova and Michiko's sides in an instant.

"Gaki's birthday is coming up next week, and we don't have anything planned for her!" Zabuza was freaking out as soon as he walked inside the room.

"Fuck! We've been busy with work and shit like that, that it almost slipped our minds!" Hidan was then slapped on the back of his head and he yelped and turned to glare at Kakuzu as they walked in after the cow man and stood in front of the class.

"We need to think of something special for her. But what? Mermaid doesn't like doing anything that doesn't involve her family." Kisame walked in with Itachi right behind him and they stood near the window.

"Sunshine is always taking care of us. She never rests or takes a break for herself." Zetsu walked in and stood near the door.

"That is true. Miyako-sama is always taking care of everyone else in the guild that she neglects herself in order to protect and keep everyone she considers family safe from any harm," Hikaru spoke up as he sat at Nova's desk while the she-demon herself was playing some sort of game with Michiko.

Deidara and Sasori both walked in and went to Miyako's desk that seemed to be covered entirely in ice. They both glared at each other as they both tried sitting in her seat at the same time. Nova and Michiko could only watch in amusement as the two men then started an argument about the desk and who gets to sit in it today as they grabbed one end of the desk.

Everyone froze when they heard a soft giggle coming from the other side of the closed door to the classroom. "You're funny, you know that?" They heard Miyako say as her voice was getting closer.

Zetsu facepalmed as he forgot to check for her chakra signature and looked at everyone apologetically.

"Thanks, but are you sure you'll be okay? I worry about you being in a class that's always dealing with villains," another voice said as another set of footsteps walked beside the blonde.

"I'll be fine. I faced a lot of bad people where I used to live. This is nothing." The footsteps stopped outside the door and the door opened to reveal the taller girl talking to someone they couldn't see because the door wasn't opened all the way.

Everyone could see the love and happiness that shone in her eyes as she looked at whoever she was talking to with a soft smile that she usually showed to her first mate, Sasori and Deidara. The three of them knew she found another mate, and knew she was happier than ever before with all her mates.

"So, tomorrow then? 11:00?" the mysterious voice asked and Miyako nodded her head.

"Sure. Where at?" she asked as she tilted her head a little.