Chapter 6

AN/  I Think this is the Longest Chapter I have done so far.                                                                    The Picture Above is Calvin and Jamie's Lake House that Jimmy Bought Them.

It's 5 in the Morning and I can't sleep. I really don't want to wake Calvin up. So as quietly as possible I slide out of my side of the bed. As I look around I cannot help but smile. I am so glad that the house his Dad got us was finished before we came for Labor Day weekend.                           

It's just Beautiful Inside and Out. 'I Think I'll go and explore a little.' I wispered to Myself. So i made my way out of the Master Bedroom and into the hallway. There is one set of stairs that lead's to the downstairs of the house. We saw some of it on our way up to bed last night. I decided to walk down the hallway instead. I notice there are four doors. Two on each side of the hallway. I stop and open the first door on the left. I see that it's a Bathroom, nothing to special just the basic shower with tub, toilet and sink.

The Next door i open is right beside the bathroom. It turn's out to be a simple Guest room. A queen bed with off white bedding. 'perfect' i say to myself. With that I left the room and shut the door. As I go further down the hall I see that there is another door at the very end of the hallway on the opposite side. 'I'll check this one out then the others' I think to myself.

I open the door and walk in and see that it's another Guest room. Same as the other queen bed with simple bedding. I see that it has a closet on one side of the room, and another door on the other side. That lead's to a Bathroom that as i continue to explore adjoins with another guest room that has twin beds instead of one queen.

'Only one more room left' I say to Myslef. It's the door closest to the Master bedroom. I figured that it would be the Nursery that Jimmy and Sarina had put together for the new little Murtaugh. I thought about waiting until Cal woke up. I'm Just so excited to see it so  open the door and 'WOW' is all I can say.

 I'm Just so excited to see it so  open the door and 'WOW' is all I can say

Time Skip

It's about 9 in the Morning when I wake up again

It's about 9 in the Morning when I wake up again. 'Hey Babe why did Ifind you down here on the Couch asleep, instead of our bed' Cal asked me as he handed me a cup of decaf coffee. 'Sorry I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. So i decided to explore the house.' 'You could have woke me up Babe.' 'I know. I figured that you should get as much sleep as possible before the babies come.' ' Ok, just next time wake up alright.' 'Yep' I told him.

'Dad and Sarina must have stocked us up on basic Groceries.' Cal said. 'That was nice of them.' 'So what do you wanna do until 11.' 'How about some breakfast' I suggest. 'Alright so Cheesse  omelettes ?' He asked. 'Yes Please.' I replied. After we ate we decided to sit outside on our little side deck.  

Time Skip

Time Skip

It's Just after one in the afternoon

It's Just after one in the afternoon. Calvin is out, He took Sarah and Eliot out to water Board, and I just came back from shopping. I heard my cell ringing. I finally made it upstairs thankfully my phone is still ringing. 'Hello' I answered . 'Hi Honey' 'Hi Mom'. 'So You and Calvin got to your place alright.' 'Yeah we did.' 'Are we still meeting for lunch.' 'I was actually thinking You, Nora and Lorraine could come over and have lunch here.' 'Alright' she answered . 'I can call Sarina and have her come too.' 'I have been wanting to talk to her again.' Mom said. 'Plus you will get to see our Lake House. And I can show you pictures of the Baby Furniture, and how we are gonna have the nursery set up.' 'Well I can't wait here all about it. We will be over in half hour.' 'Ok I will send you the address. See you soon. Love you Mom. Bye.'