Prologue

Marinette Dupain Cheng, or originally known as Maria Cyra, is the Princess of Cameron Palace. (A/N: Yes that's a Pokemon reference, I'm unoriginal in coming up with kingdom names. Cut me some slack, at least it sounds nice.)

Maria Cyra is 16 years old, almost 17. While her coronation isn't until her 18th birthday, It was agreed on with her and her parents that she would return to Cameron Palace on her 17th birthday. In celebration the kingdom will be throwing a coming home celebration for Maria.

Aside from being the Princess of Cameron Palace, Maria is also Ladybug, superhero of Paris, MC, famous singer, MCD, famous designer, and CD, famous model. Her full name being Maria Cyra Diancie. (A/N: Yes, another Pokemon reference)

Maria became Ladybug at age 13, at age 14 Lila first came, and started turning her friends against her. She kept missing school for awhile than returning, but at age 14 she was abandoned by people she thought were her friends. At age 15 Maria became the guardian of the Miraculous.

Maria's true friends are Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Aurore, Mireille, Marc, Nathaniel, and one other. So she wasn't completely friendless.

Though Lila hasn't seen what Maria is fully capable of. After all, Phoenix's are reborn from their ashes.

Since becoming Guardian of the Miraculous, Maria has made those she trusted permanent Miraculous holders.

Team Miraculous consisted of:

Herself as Ladybug
Chat Noir
Honeymarnen - Chloe
Ryuko - Kagami
Serpentine - Luka
Kitsune - Nathaniel
Protector - Marc

Maria was aware of Chat Noir being Adrien Agreste. She figured it out herself because she had noticed the miraculous on Adrien's finger and knowing what Chat's Miraculous looked like made it easy to piece two and together. Plus the only time they were in the same room together was when she arrived on seen as Ladybug and Chat hadn't showed up yet, and when Adrien wasn't in the room with her anymore he suddenly shows up.

While Adrien had been a good partner in the beginning, he has taken the flirting to a whole new level. The puns have increased drastically. And the "high road" advice of his is all he would advise her to do, and he reminded her of that advice almost daily. He was close to losing his miraculous because of this. Yes, Gabriel was mostly at fault for Adrien thinking this behavior is okay as he had not been a proper parental unit in his own son's life, but Adrien's behavior as Chat was just getting too out of hand, it was not only risking her getting hurt in an akuma fight, but the team as well. Things with the Miraculous of Creation and Miraculous of Destruction weren't balanced anymore, and that was dangerous.

Speaking of the Agreste's. On another note the Graham de Vanily has long since been an allie to Cameron Palace for many generations, centuries even. While Felix was a piece of work in telling if he was a friend to the kingdom or a foe to the kingdom, in the end he'd probably be friend as he wouldn't want to be put again his own mother that he loves dearly. (A/N: Yes Felix will be in this, no he and Marinette do not get married in this, they do however become best friends however. Felix will still be up tight and not know when to chillax most of the time, but he'll get better with that in this story. The ship for Marinette in this is Marinette x Prince Ali, Prince Ali from the show, not Aladdin. I will be having Prince Ali be older by 3 months, but not much of an age difference to make things weird. This is a rare ship, I can hardly find any stories surrounding this ship)

Well, enough about the backstory stuff. Let's start the real story.