The Announcement

Warning:
Use of the word bitch, slut, and whore, and swearing in general

Marinette got up early that
morning and got dressed. She decided to wear something different today and along with wear a different hairstyle for the day.

After getting dressed she grabbed her phone and tablet and put them in her bad.

(A/N: What she's wearing, her phone case, tablet case, and nails

(A/N: What she's wearing, her phone case, tablet case, and nails. And yes, this is a filthy rich Marinette story.)

With that done and collected Marinette went downstairs the eat breakfast with her aunt and uncle.

When she got downstairs she saw the table was filled with delicious looking and smelling food.

She eagerly sat down and the three began to eat

She eagerly sat down and the three began to eat. Tikki came out and began munching on some of the Macarons sitting on the table on a tiny display. Luckily Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom had known about Tikki and the other kwami's for a month or so now.

After she was done eating she rinsed her plate, utensils, and glass, before taking some food up to the other kwami's before she said bye to her aunt and uncle and left for school.

(Time-skip to Marinette entering the classroom)

Marinette entered the classroom and the room fell silent. Marinette didn't give a care and gracefully walked to her seat in the back of the class.

Once she sat down the cut off conversations picked back up and Lila started making whispered conversation with Alya, no doubt making up another lie about something she supposedly did.

Marinette didn't care and took out her phone and started texting her best friend.

Chaotic grumpy cat - Felix
Nix🔥 - Marinette/Maria

Nix🔥:
Guess what fe?

Chaotic grumpy cat:
What?

Nix🔥:
When are you getting Married?

Chaotic grumpy cat: