Shinki - Magnets

This one is half teen and half adult
Beware cause this one's long

--Y/N's POV--

I was walking around the sand village,
A. K. A Sunagakure, my hometown, this is where I was born and where I live. I respect the kazekage's, and the civilians
I decided I wanted to be a ninja so I asked the kazekage a.k.a garaa.

I knocked to the door, I know he's probably busy, I was thankful that there were no ninjas around that time, if there is it will be a hard time seeing the kazekage.

"Come in" Lord Kazekage said as I opened the door, I wasn't really that popular so-

"Oh hello, do you need anything?" He asked. "Oh I came to ask someone Lord kazekage!" I says as he nodded his head and said "well what is it?" He questioned me, "can I please be a ninja, I promise I won't let you down!" I plead and answered.

"You do know that being a ninja can give you a hard time, and can cost your life, well do you have any reasons why you wanted to be one?" He says.

"Well my reason is, I really wanted to help and protect this village, I really admired you and the other ninjas, my clan wasn't really a ninja but 2 people of my generation were!.. So?.." I asked looking down

"Exactly the reason I want to here, do you still want to be a ninja if it risk your life? It will be hard training you, I'll send you to my son, shinki and his team, if it's okay to you?" He explained and asked

"As long as I'll be a ninja!" I said proudly.
"Hmm alright I'll call you if i talk to them" he said. Wait 'am I really lucky to be trained by his son and their teammate, I mean I thought that the sand shinobi's were trained together, but I'm not complaining.' I thought in my mind

"Your dismissed." He said, gosh I'm an idiot I completely forgot that I'm still at his office, I was pretty excited, I bowed down and said thank you and gone out.

I was so excited that I lose track on the way. I then bumped into someone, I was shocked, it was the kazekage's son, shinki, he is popular with ladies like the kazekage, maybe because of his looks, fame, and wealt? I'm not sure.

"I-im sorry" I apologize, he ignored me and walk straight past me, wow.. What a kind person.. I just sighed and went home.

--Training Started--

"Ugh, I can't believe that your dad mad some random girl to join our team" the blonde girl said, "she's probably one of your fangirls" the guy with mask said.

'Rude!' I thought, "Well I'm here to train not to fangirl Shinki-kun.." I said respectfully, I can't really act mean to the kazekage's son, what if he complained about to his father and kick me out? I just sighed and bowed down.

"Please train me, I am not an enemy, I also want to protect the village, this is where I lived, this is who'll I'll love no matter what happens" I plead and said.

"Ugh she's annoying just, train her." The girl said, "hm" was all that shinki could say, "It was never my choice, but since father said it I'll gladly obeyed it, we won't go easy on you" Shinki said again.

--After Few Months--

After being with them for awhile I found out that they're names was yodo, and araya, yodo was the yellow/blonde one, and araya was the one with the mask.