Inojin - The Art Challenge

The Characters Are In Right Age.

-Y/N's POV-

Me and inojin planned to have a challenge, the challenge was, who draw the best, we both are gonna meet in the forest since there's a lot of things you can draw in there.

As I was walking to our destination, inojin called out my name "Y/N! You ready to lose?" He smirked, "I'm not gonna lose to you baka!" I replied
"Hmm sure, anyways let's go" with that he took my hand and ran to the forest I was surprised and felt a spark when he touched my hands but I shook it all away.

-After Running To The Forest-

Not gonna lie it was pretty far from konoha, "this is pretty far now inojin" I said, "I know, and y/n." He asked
"Yes..?" I answered

"I know you like me" he smirked, "W-what!.. Who told you that!" I complained, how did he know? I only told chocho and sarada,.. Not like they'll tell on me? Right?..

"Chocho told me, and the reason I bring you here is to tell you-" I cutted him "Y-you wanted to reject me..? No worries it'll be fine.." I said looking down

"I knew this would happen so I didn't tel-" I was cutted by a pair of cold lips I opened my eyes and saw.. Inojin? Kissed me?..

He lets go and said "idiot, you didn't let me finish, I wanted to say that I liked you too.", "R-really?" I stuttered, I don't know why

He got closer that our lips were about to touch again "I mean it" he said and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back, few seconds later the kiss becomes heated.

We almost forgot that we're outside, his tongue asked for entrance which I granted, we both fight in dominance, sadly he won, and traveled across my wet cavern.

I pulled his neck making him closer to me, he then laid me down on the grass, and taking my shirt off, we were surrounded by trees, so no one can see us.

I take his shirt off, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked, while I just nodded my head he kissed me again while taking his belt off, I unbuttoned my shorts and took it off.

We were in underwear's, we pulled away from the kissed, he kissed me again going to my neck and bite it, I moaned while he unbuttoned my bra and threw it, he then played with my left nipple while kissing my right one, he soon then bite it.

"N-no teasing" I moaned while he did the same treatment to the other nipple. I then flipped him and take his underwear and threw it to.

His member was huge, I then placed my mouth on his member and bobbed my head, he flipped me again and take my underwear off and threw it.

He placed two fingers and thrusting it in and out. I moaned whilst crying, it gives me pleasure and at the same time hurt, then I was shocked to his next movement, he then took his fingers out and placed his whole member, he didn't let me adjusted to his size, I was shocked while tears running down my face.

"Don't worry the pain is gonna away soon" he said as he kissed me, after a few minutes, the pain is gone I signalled him to continue, he thrust slow pace first, "F-faster!" I yelled, he smirked and fasten the pace, he made it harder to, I kept moaning loudly than earlier, then we both reached our climax and he laid besides me.

"Did you enjoyed that?" He asked me "y-yes" I stuttered "well get dressed let's go now it's almost night time

WAIT! NIGHT? I officially liked the pleasure and not caring about time I tried to stand but I felled, "Great I can't walk" I said, "I'll carry you" he insisted "A-are you sure what about the painting supplies?" I asked "you'll carry it while I carry you?" He asked "sounds like a plan" I replied accepting his opinion.

We got home while him carrying me, sarada has officially becomes the hokage were all happy for her, After few months she married Boruto, and after few more months she announced that she was pregnant and took a break to hokage, So Uncle Naruto is in charge for a while until sarada gave birth.

Inojin carried me to his house, his mom welcomed me, "anyways inojin why does y/n can't walk" auntie Ino said
"I slid because I was to clumsy" I lied, probably scared of auntie Ino, then inojin announced to her mom that I was his girlfriend she congratulates us and asked whens the wedding and whens she's gonna have a grandchildrens

The end
812Words