Namseok x vminkook - pretty please (!)

Summary: Hobi somehow convinces Joon to fuck him in front of the eager Maknae line

Words: 4426

~~~~~

It had been a dirty fantasy of the four for a long time.

They don't even know when it started, or how they figured out they all had it.

But there they were (they, being Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook), a few months ago, in Jimin and Hobi's shared room, talking about their dirty fantasy:

Hobi wanted to get fucked by their leader in front of the maknae's, and the maknae's wanted to watch their leader fuck one of their hyungs. It was perfect.

They decided that, if the opportunity arose, they would try to make their fantasy a reality.

Now, two months later, that opportunity finally came.

Jin and Yoongi were out of the house, and wouldn't even be back for a day.

That left Hobi, Namjoon, and the Maknae's behind.

Hobi approached the maknae's when they were in his and Jimin's room, playing video games.

He sat nervously on the bed next to Taehyung, and gently placed his hand on his thigh.

"Hey, Hyung," Taehyung said, distracted.

The other two glanced at him to see who it was, and bid their own greetings to Hobi.

Hobi, after a few minutes of silently watching the others play, began to run his hand up Taehyung's thigh, his hand going under the younger's shorts which caused them to rise up.

Hobi glanced at him anxiously from the side of his eye.

He heard the younger's breath hitch, but he kept playing.

So Hobi put his hand even higher, and squeezed the exposed skin gently.

"Hyung," Taehyung muttered, "what are you doing?"

Jungkook, who was next to Taehyung and had heard the older's muttering, looked to see what Hobi was doing.

His eyes fell to Taehyung's lap, where he could see Hobi's hand had disappeared under the shorts, and had been squeezing and rubbing at the skin of Taehyung's upper thigh.

"Taehyung, who's home right now?" Jungkook asked, remembering what they said they'd plan if the moment came.

"Huh?" Taehyung said, confused. Jimin, by then, was also watching Hobi's hand.

All three of their characters had died in their game, as their controllers were left, forgotten, in their laps, too focused on the blushing Hobi and the confused Taehyung.

"Me, you, Jimin, Hobi Hyung, and Namjoon hyung are home," Taehyung said, confused, "why does that matter tho-"

Just then, their conversation from two months ago came flooding back to Taehyung, and caused his cheeks to heat up.

"Oh," he said, before he smirked slightly, "are we gonna...?"

Jimin, who had caught on and was also smirking, nodded,  "Namjoon's in his room right now. It's the perfect time for this."

"Um," Hobi muttered, embarrassed as he moved his hand from Taehyung, bringing his hands together to ring them together.

"Do you not want to do this anymore, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, reaching across Taehyung to place a hand on his knee.

"If you don't want to," Jimin interjected, "that's okay. We don't have to if you're no longer-"

"No, that's not what I was gonna say," Hobi interrupted.