Vmon - Please (!)

Summary: Taehyung finger fucks Namjoon one night when the older couldn't sleep.

Words: 1201

~~~~~

"Are you sure about this, hyung? This isn't going to change us in my eyes, but I just want to make sure one last time you're okay with this."

Taehyung was speaking softly and quietly, in the dark room that he and Namjoon shared.

Namjoon had begged Taehyung to finger him, stating that he couldn't sleep and a good orgasm was just the trick, but he couldn't finger himself because his "left hand didn't do it right" and he had nasty calluses on the pads of his right fingers from Yoongi teaching him guitar.

Taehyung agreed, although slightly hesitant since this was something none of them have ventured in in all the years of their friendship, but he was willing to do it if it meant his hardworking leader, hyung, and best friend could get the sleep he needed and deserved.

Plus, Namjoon begging him to fuck him with his fingers was hot (pleaseeee Taehyung-ah! Your fingers look so long and thick, I know they'd reach me, please! Hyung needs it, please, need it bad!). The older had tears in his eyes and his face was flushed red from both horniness and humiliation from begging his dongsaeng and friend to fuck him to sleep with his fingers.

His eyes were also so, so tired, and Taehyung felt so guilty that Namjoon was working himself to the bone for all of them.

"Yes, Taehyung-ah! Please, I'm ready, I need it, please please please put your fingers in me!"

He was still begging, even as he was laying on his back on his soft bed, holding his legs to his chest so that his body was bent in half, staring at Taehyung with pleading eyes from between his legs.

His hard cock was leaking onto his stomach, his balls pulled tight. His hole was fluttering and wet from the lube Taehyung had gently caressed on to the puckered skin.

"Okay, hyung. I'm putting two fingers in, can you take that?"

"Uh huh," Namjoon almost begged, tears falling down his face as he watched Taehyung's fingers draw nearer and nearer to his entrance.

"Ahhhh~" he moaned when Taehyung finally pushed his fingers in, going all the way down to his last knuckles immediately.

"Taehyung-ah— ahhh!" Namjoon cried louder when Taehyung bent his fingers up, immediately pressing into his prostate.

Taehyung began thrusting his fingers in and out of Namjoon's pretty hole, hitting his prostate each time.

Namjoon was mumbling incoherently, crying from pleasure.

His strong reactions surprised, but turned on, Taehyung. He figured his hyung was acting so strongly because he hadn't gotten any action in so long, and was too overworked and tired right now, so he was overwhelmed by everything Taehyung was doing.

Honestly, it made Taehyung feel guilty for not working as hard.

"Oh, fuck, Taehyung, ah, ahh," Namjoon cried, letting out "ah, ah, ah, ah," with every thrust of the younger's fingers.

"You're doing so good for me, hyung," Taehyung mumbled sweetly, causing Namjoon to whimper, "you're such a good leader, work so hard for us."

"Please," Namjoon cried.

Taehyung added a third finger, thrusting harder and faster.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," Namjoon cried in time with the thrusts.

His noises made Taehyung hard in his shorts, and he felt slightly guilty as he put his hand down to cup at his bulge, pressing his palm into it to relieve some of the arousal.

"Taehyung, oh Taehyung, ah, fuck, ohh, ohh," Namjoon was biting his lip now, his head lulled to his side and drool dripping from his mouth, tears falling from his eyes.

Namjoon came suddenly, screaming Taehyung's name. His whole body shook and trembled, his cock weeping out his arousal. 

"Mmmmmmmmmm," he moaned incoherently.

Taehyung whispered sweet words to Namjoon as he thrusted his fingers into Namjoon, helping him through his orgasm.

He removed his other hand from his bulge to rub his hand over Namjoon's calf, waiting for him to come down.

When he did, he slumped into the bed, his hands giving out as he let them collapse.

Taehyung gently pulled his fingers out, and went to the bathroom to get a damp warm washcloth.

He cleaned his fingers on the way back, and then spread Namjoon's legs, gently wiping his hole and his cum up from his stomach and softening cock.

When he finished, he set the cloth aside and gently rubbed his hands over Namjoon's arms.

"Are you okay, hyung?" He whispered.

Namjoon nodded weakly, "'m so good, Tae."

He made grabby hands to Taehyung, so the younger smiled and leaned down, hugging Namjoon tightly for a few seconds.

Th'nks, Tae," Namjoon mumbled sleepily.

"Of course, hyung. Go to sleep, now. I'll finish taking care of you."

Namjoon nodded, and it was as if Taehyung telling him to sleep flipped a switch, because all of a sudden Namjoon's snoring filled the air.

Taehyung smiled fondly, and then got to work getting a clean pair of underwear and sleep shorts for the older.

He carefully pulled the clothing up the older's body, before tucking him in.

He kissed Namjoon on the forehead, before he took the dirty washcloth back to the bathroom, setting it in the dirty clothes hamper.

He locked himself into the bathroom and took his still hard cock out of his shorts, feeling guilty as he thought of Namjoon's moans and cries as he was fingered, the way he looked and sounded.

All because of Taehyung.

The memory of his hyung made Taehyung cum embarrassingly fast, but he blames it on his sleepiness.

He cleaned himself off, and tucked himself back into his shorts.

Then, he made his way back to his room, climbing into his own bed.

He fell asleep contently, to the sound of Namjoon snoring and the satisfaction that his hyung would get a restful sleep.

~

The next morning Taehyung woke up and saw that Namjoon was still asleep.

It wasn't until another three hours later that the older woke up, looking so much better than he had the night before, or the whole entire week for that matter.

He blushed pink as he saw Taehyung, and made his way to the younger's bed.

Taehyung looked up from his phone, where he'd been lazily scrolling since he woke up, and smiled at his hyung.

"Good morning, Namjoon hyung. Did you sleep well?"

Namjoon nodded, and bent down to hug Taehyung, "I slept amazingly, Taehyung. Thank you so much. I owe you."

Taehyung hugged back, and kissed the top of Namjoon's head, "no you don't, hyung. You don't owe me anything. I'll do anything for you if it helps you get sleep, because you're such a hardworking leader and I owe you for everything you've done for us."

Namjoon smiled, and pulled out of the hug.

"You're amazing, Taehyung-ah. I love you."

Taehyung smiled, and his cheeks warmed at the sudden affection, "I love you too, hyung."

He was so happy that nothing seemed to have changed between them.

But actually, he guesses something kind of did, because after that night Namjoon became a tad bit clingier to him. But Taehyung wasn't complaining.