Chapter 14

Jungkook's pov

Monday.

Lunch

"Kookie, Don't you know, V was looking at You all the time." Joy said with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and focus my vision the food.

"Come on, Joy. Think whatever you want. There is no way as famous as Kim taehyung will like me." I said with a boring face.

"Come on Kookie. V didn't mind kissing him right? There is no way a celebrity will do that to... I mean..." Jungwon said and I glare at him.

"I'm not the one who kiss him. His the one who kiss me." I said boringly. Honestly, I didn't know why he did that. Why did he kiss me, and most of all, why did his kiss was feels good and great. Its like I wanted to do it again. But... let's not hope high. Maybe he just did that because of the game. Yeah, thats it.

"But listen, V also smile a lot when his with you. His holding your hands the whole day." irene said.

I gaps. I just notice that what she meant. Yesterday, the whole Taetae was there was Tae holding hands with me the whole time. I didn't notice. I look up my hand that Tae was holding. I blink once or Twice before I smile. I felt nice.

"Look guys, I just don't like to make my hope high. I know I have a crush on him but I just don't think someone like him will like someone like me. I'm not that good looking anyway." I said with a boring face and was looking in my hands.

"Pls, not good looking my ass" Joy said as she was mocking me. "We all got a crush on you when we first met." Joy said.

I gaps again and look at them with are-fucking-kidding-me look. "Really? Even you Stupid-Jay?" I ask. He look stoic as ever.

"Yes, because your cute. But I guess I hate you more when I'd know your attitude being an idiot." Jay said.

I glare at him. "Sorry for being an Idiot ass hole." I said and role my eyes. 

"Hey guys, today is monday right? Did you study about statistics?"Jungwon ask.

Then all gaps.