Chapter 25

Jungkook's pov

I end up having a shopping date with him. We're currently in the mall.

"Why in the world are you doing this to a commoners like me?" I said giving him an annoyance look.

"Why not? Your my future boyfriend anyway." He said while smiling. I just look at him weirdly and sigh.

Then we proceed to our shopping date. Sometimes we argue because he always pick anything either it's expensive or not. But the quality is not good.

I on the other hand is good a picking things. I pick the best quality with an affordable price. Thats how someone in a same situation as me pick the things that they needed to buy. Taehyung on the other hand, doesn't care. He just pick it and off we go. That's why we seems to argue.

But after we brought to many foods, which I'm greatful for him. He drove me to a fancy restaurant. I just found out that Taehyung has 7 credit cards and each on has tons of money. Millions of money was in each account. He attempt to give one of his credit card to me, but I refuse.

Its not appropriate to accept a credit card to someone who was just courting you. Even though he is rich. Well thats for me, I just felt so bad for accepting it. 

Anyway he drove me to a fancy restaurant and I was amazed by it. When we at it, he already take off his disguise and look like himself.

We enter the hotel restaurant and the lady greeted him.

"Good Noon, Mr. Kim." The attendant said with a blush. Taehyung just smile and nod.

He grab my hand and we both sit near the window. I look at the window with a smile. It has a beautiful scene. 

"Its beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Really? I look at them all the time." Taehyung said boringly. I look at him sheepishly.

"Do you come here often?" I ask.

"Yes, This is where I take my breakfast every once in awhile." Taehyung said.