Chapter 28

Jungkook's pov

A day without doing anything. I sigh as I was taking a bath. I started to clean myself as the water run through my body. The water was not warm nor cold, it was in normal. But it would be better if it is warm water.

After I take a bath I got dress and decided to go to the park and walk alone. Well, I have nothing much to do today so its fine.

I was walking under those sakura's trees. It was nice and refreshing. The petals were falling and the wind was blowing nicely. I sigh, I remember this such an event.

I stop walking, when I remember when I was young. 4 years old maybe.

Flashback

"Ah, Ouch." I said as I trip into something. My face met up the floor. I slowly sat on the ground with tears forming on the side of my eyes.

"Kookie! Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" My mom said with a very concern voice and she also gave a concern look.

"I'm ok mom" i gave my mom a smile.

She lean closer and pinch the tip of my nose. "You have scratch on your cheek and probably in your knees too, come on Let's get you clean." She said with a smile. I smile too as she carry me and put me into a bench somewhere.

My mom scattered her bag for a band aid and cottons so that she can heal my wound. She rub it in my cheek so gentle and so lovely. My mom is so lovable.

After it is done, my mom gave me a kiss in the cheek where it has a band aid and she gave me a warm smile. "Thank you mom." I said with a smile.

"Aw, your welcome my cute Son." She said and pinch my nose again.

Flashback ends.

That was one of the sweet moments that my mother and I share together. I really love my mother, if only I could turn back time and review all. Then I may still have a happy family. Together with my father.

Yes, my father abuse me both physically and mentally. But.... I always says I hate him, I despite him, I don't like to see him. But.... theres a part of me that wanted to help my father to change, wanted my father to be good man. Sometimes I wonder where is he? The day I left the house, Is he still there? Is he still there living alone and lonely? Or did he make another family.