*Ace Ventura voice* khinkay! 😏

TW: smut, degradation, bondage, pet names, rough s3x, ...jack getting pegged...............👀

The aftercare is sweet though <3

You currently had Jack bent over the side of his bed, his lower half held up by you, and his upper half hanging off the edge while you rutted into him at the same pace as a jack rabbit.

You dig your nails into Jack's hip bones, watching him cry out as you fasten your pace, you flip him over and pull his body up, if you left him in that position for too long he could pass out and you didn't want to hurt him that  bad... Yet.

"Oh, you like  this, don't you? Being fucked  into submission like the filthy little slut you are?" You ask, grabbing hold of his chin to make him face you. Jack nods, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth down his chin and covering part of your hand, you smirk.

"You're so needy, piggy. I bet you're close too, getting off on being treated like a common whore, are we?" You ask, gripping his waist and thrusting upwards into him, he whines, nodding and arching his chest into yours, fucking down on you.

"Yeah, how's that needy cock of yours doing? I haven't touched it once after all, would you like me to?" You ask, trailing one of your hands from his hip to hover over his aching member, he nods profusely, trying you buck into your hand, you frown.

"Use your words, piggy." You whisper, Jack whines, attempting to pull his hands free of the binds keeping them behind his back, you sigh.

"Fine, you little cock sleeve, be that way." You hiss, ceasing your thrusts entirley, leaving him to sit planted of your dick. (silicone or real, doesn't matter lol.) 

"N-no, please- I n-need  it, sir, I-I'll be a good  l-little piggy, I s-swear.." He cries, you place a finger over his lips to cease his noise, and he quiets himself. "Need what? Tell me what you want, piggy." You say, smirking and pushing some of his auburn hair away from his face, he whimpers.

"Fuck my ass and touch my n-needy cock, please.." He says averting his eyes from yours due to his embarrassment, you smile, pulling Jack up and down on your cock slowly before running one of your hands to jerk him off, he moans softly as you do so.

"C-can I?" He whispers, you already know what he means, but you cant just let him off easy, so you fake a confused expression. "Can you what, piggy?" You ask mockingly, giving him your best pout and puppy-dog eyes, his face heats up at the question and the answer he knows he'll have to give.

"C-Can I cum? P-Please? P-Pretty please?" He asks, his lips trembling from holding back an orgasm, you tap your chin for a moment before shrugging. "I suppose." His face fills with relief before he lets his head fall onto your shoulder, meeting the pace of your hips with his own and grinding his cock against your stomach for friction.

He finishes shortly, messing up the bedsheets and sticky-ing up your skin, you smile sweetly, aftercare time was probably your favourite time, being able to hold him and tell him how amazing he did. You much preferred to praise your subs, but if Jack wanted degradation, it was degradation he was getting.

You quickly untie Jack's hands and smile when they immediately go up to grip your shoulders, his entire body was shaking and you nearly felt bad for him.

"Here, sugar, let me clean you up, yeah?" You ask, rubbing comforting circles into Jack's bare back, he nods, his shaking becoming less intense at your comfort, you lay him onto his back on his bed and grab baby wipes off the bedside table, cleaning up Jack's skin.

"That tickles." He says, you smile, placing little kisses over his thighs and stomach before climbing up to pull him into your chest and tug a blanket over the two of you.

"G'night.." He whispers, you nod.

Idk i was honry so i decided to write this based on some kink RECOMENDATIONS from a few of my ✨buddies✨

                  - balls