angry 🥱

Narrator's POV:

You make an "ughhh" sound as you plop onto your bed, emotional turmoil has never been worse throughout the mansion, and most of it is your fault.

Your computer randomly turns on and you turn towards it, quirking an eyebrow. "what the fuck.." you mumble, turning it back off before it flips to a red screen with bold black letters. 'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT'

You scoff, rolling your eyes at BEN's calling card, before a pale hand comes out of your computer screen, you cross your arms and wait for the blonde to get his dramatic entrance over with.

The boy stands infront of you with fire burning in his red eyes, he grabs your wrist and throws you to the floor.

"Ben, what the fuck-" He cuts you off by kissing your lips roughly, You try your best to fight your own mind, your mind doesn't want to do this, but your body certainly does. Loosing all control, You wrap your arms around BEN and sigh into his lips.

He pulls away and looks down at you with an almost angry looking smirk, like if you were a victim who just stopped breathing and he was an insane killer. That's not too far off, actually.

"I'm angry, Y/N." "So am I." "Fine." he says, scoffing. BEN picks you up bridal style and shoves you backwards onto your bed, you land on your back with an 'oof' before he grabs you by the chin and yanks you up to his face. 

"Ben, Can we talk about this like people, please?" He sighs, some of the anger faltering before he stands up and takes a few steps back. "I'm just pissed off. like- we've been friends for so long-" "It's been like three months." you cut him off, he sighs, his eyes narrowing. You chuckle a little.

"It's just- y'know.. I like you alot, and I talked to you first, but then stupid Rogers swoops in.. I thought we were having a friends-to-lovers thing.." You make this face:

"You're kidding-" You say, he huffs

"You're kidding-" You say, he huffs. "it's stupid I kno-" You cut him off with a finger across his lips. "It's a little stupid, but stupid is a good look on you." "Are you saying I look good right now?" "You always look good." you both go red. "Tell me I didn't say that out loud." "You did." You purse your lips before running out of your room and down the stairs, With BEN right behind you.

Trying to escape BEN quickly turned into a game of kiss tag, everytime one of you caught the other, you got to kiss them.

"You'll never take me alive!" BEN yells, disappearing into a TV screen, you ross your arms, huffing. "Thats not even fair! you cheater!" You say, before BEN sticks his arm out and tugs you into the TV.

#TiredAsShitGonnaGoTakeANap                 

                      - dog food